Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ecadsol911
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 08, 2023
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

Jaime is a top buyer !! And if you want to see some nice work -- look at what he has for sale !!
Sudar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: POSITIVE FEEEDBACK and Good Karma Reply with quote

So I purchased a 113 905 205P Distributor from Jaime with the intention of rebuilding it for my 1968 Ghia Autostick. I contacted Jaime and he quickly responded back to me and we settled on a price. He sent the part out right away and it made it across country in 2 days! Wow! When I tore it down to begin the rebuild I noticed some damage to the internal parts that would possible hinder it's performance. I contacted Jaime again and told him of the damage and he QUICKLY refunded me half my purchase price! Very Happy Very Happy
I would not hesitate to do future business with Jaime!

Thanks again,

Darrin
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

I bought an oval sun visor from Jaime and the whole transaction was extremely fast, and the part is perfect! Thank You Jaime!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GeoffP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

I just had a very good transaction with Jamie , quickvreplies and fast payment made for a easy transaction. Highly recommended
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

I purchased an early grey faced bay bus clock from Jaime.

It was shipped quickly and packaged very well.

Thanks again. I am very pleased.

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
lovethatconvertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

Just picked up a 36hp engine from Jaime, His description of the engine was spot on, Nothing but Great things to say about him, He stored the engine for another week until I could get over to pick it up.
Top notch guy.
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

Jaime came by and purchased a set of doors from me. Nice guy. Easy transaction. Will do business with again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

I bought some VW parts from Jaime. Communication was excellent. Items were shipped fast and well packaged. Very honest. I would recommend Jaime anytime.
Thanks for the parts.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Darwin671
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: ecadsol911 - [email protected] - Jaime Berndt Reply with quote

I bought a sunroof deflector (lift mechanism arms) from Jaime and the whole transaction was extremely fast, and the part is perfect! Thank You Jaime!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: