Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

This is a PSA and should not be considered an endorsement.

EDIT: As of 10:00 AM EST on 12-01-16 the deal is still available using the promo code/Source Code below.

This is a direct link to the deal:
http://www.eastwood.com/mig-welder-110vac-135a-out...ArJX8P8HAQ

The promo code for this deal is:
TXT00110 (To be used in the "Source Code" field during the check-out process.)

I just ordered one and the deal includes free shipping. Applause Shocked
I found the deal by Googling on my phone (PC results were different) so always check from various sources since retailers tend to monkey with search results and pricing depending on your location and device.

See my build on TheSamba at:
The K_R_A_K_E_N_N : a 70 Ghia Convertible reinterpreted

Last edited by Evil_Fiz on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:17 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
63 vwnotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

shows up for $259 on my Samsung 6.. this is the exact unit I was looking to buy when the time came... but at 199 shipped you just cant beat it..
Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

Use the link in the post above. It should take you directly to the deal. If that does not work try the "TXT00110" promo code during the checkout process. I noticed the promo code was included in the form when I was checking out.

I used a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 when I searched. The search string I used was "black friday mig welder" and I used the Google search bar on the home screen. The Eastwood MIG was the first result. You may also have to be on their mailing list for the "WEB" to track you and show you the deal. There was a post on TS last summer and people were having to sign up for the Eastwood mailing list, create an account on the site, and then log in to the Eastwood site and search/browse for the 135 MIG. Here is the link to that thread.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=632254

I joined the mailing list about 1 Mo. ago and I also created an account on the site. That is probably the way to go to get the deal. Get creative and don't give up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
swavananda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

I would vouch for their powder coat set up . Its on sale as well. Ive used it quite a bit, even on my stock wheels . I'm contemplating getting the nickel~tin plating kit.........
Redlabel6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

Just put my order in!
Very Happy
d
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scotty timmerman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

when does the deal end?
73 super beetle
57 oval: build thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8616563#8616563
63 beetle reassembly: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7458619#7458619
2332cc engine build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8608429&highlight=#8608429
84 vanagon westfalia wolfsburg edition
Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

I am not sure but I just followed the link in the OP, on my Mac/PC, and it popped up at $199. The banner at the top of the Eastwood page says the Black Friday sale runs through 11/27/16

I tried it from my wife's iPad yesterday and was able to get the $199 deal as follows: (I was confirming the deal for a fellow TS member)

1- go to www.eastwood.com
2- search for MIG 135
3- Add to cart
4- Proceed to check-out
5- Enter TXT00110 in the "Source Code" box on the lower left
6- continue with the Check-Out process

The price should change from 259 to 199. I did not go any further but the free shipping option should appear on one of the subsequent "Check-Out" pages.

I hope you are able to get the deal. If you do, post your process to the thread for others to follow.

Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

As of 10:30 AM EST the $199 deal is still available at:
http://www.eastwood.com/mig-welder-110vac-135a-out...ArJX8P8HAQ

If the direct link above does not work the "TXT00110" code does when used in the "Source Code" field ONLY.

Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

As of 8:00 Am EST on Monday 11-28-16 the deal is still available using the promo code/Source Code TXT00110.

Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

YUP, as of 10:00 AM EST on 12-01-16 the deal is still going on using the TXT00110 code.

63 vwnotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

shows its out of stock...I almost pulled the trigger but most likely it will just sit here for a year before I need it so I'm hopeful the same deal will be going on next year when I need it..
Redlabel6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Black Friday 2016 - $199 Eastwood MIG Welder 110VAC/ 135A Output Reply with quote

63 vwnotch wrote:
shows its out of stock...I almost pulled the trigger but most likely it will just sit here for a year before I need it so I'm hopeful the same deal will be going on next year when I need it..

I received an E-Mail from Eastwood yesterday saying they were back in stock. You may want to try again if you are still in the market. Mine is due in today! Not sure why they sent me the e-mail other than I am now on their marketing distribution list.
d
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: