Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
crusty67t2
Trailer Park King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 am    Post subject: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Recently I purchased a set of Kadron manifolds form Austin. He kept me updated, answered emails promptly, and described the item perfectly. Very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend purchasing from Austin without hesitation.
tjrm63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] Austin VWnutjob9278 Reply with quote

I purchased a set of dual 40 Italian Webers that Austin rebuilt a couple months ago. He replaced everything on the carbs with new kits and when he found out what size engine I had he jetted them to match my engine for free. I've gone on a few camping trips and put about 1000 miles on the carbs and they run fantastic. Austin kept in contact with me to make sure the carbs were performing well, he is a man that takes pride in his work and it shows. The carbs were shipped fast and came as described, any question I had he answered quickly, as a matter of fact he didn't hear from me for a while and he emailed me to see if the carbs were still ok. I would buy from Austin without hesitation, I'm glad to see there are still honest people that take pride in their work.

Thank You Austin
Thomas Mahady
stevemariott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

I purchased some IDF manifolds from Austin a few months back. The manifolds were just as described, and were a very reasonable price. In addition to that, his communication was great and he shipped them out quickly as well. Thanks again, Austin!
Ghost67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Austin is a fantastic seller, shipped super fast great communication and items were beyond expectation. Thank for a perfect transaction.
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

I just bought a set of 44 IDF webers rebuilt complete from Austin.

I contacted the other buyers who have posted on here and they all had great positive things to say of Austin.

Austin was great with emails, calls back, I sent him funds via PayPal as "Friends and Family" to save here and there for him as well.

I just received the package from Austin to my shop address in Miami, FL and it was very safely packaged and well sealed box

It was a pleasure to do business with Austin.. very pleased so I highly recommend him to anyone who reads this message.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

My '67 Split Window Bus project :
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=634144

My '67 Maserati Blue Oceano Bug Build:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=541870
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ccandgc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping! Recommended to deal with! Hopefully will deal with Austin again in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

I bought a semi-fragile item, or past history has shown it to be fragile in shipping. I asked Austin to please package it so it does not get beat on in shipping.

The part arrived in great shape and first one to make it to me unbroken.

Thanks Austin!

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reyam1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Received my 57 oval pedal assembly as promised promptly and as represented. 100% satisfied! Couldn’t ask for more
icekoffee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

I recently purchased a pedal assembly from Austin. Top notch item from a top notch fellow. I could not ask for better service. Thanks!
1958 Patina Beetle EJ25
1984 Vanagon Westfalia EJ25
1964 Lifted Mouse Grey Standard
1967 21 Window
1968 Double Bubble
1969 Westfalia
1961 Ragtop Beetle
1984 GTI
1961 Kombi
Yellervert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Great items, fast shipping, better packaging than I would do. Bought idf manifolds and air filter looked like new. Very Happy
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Top seller Good communication Quick shipping.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

easy transaction, item as described and shipping was fast
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Purchased a clutch disc aiinement tool from Austin. Great communications and fast shipping. Thanks Austin!
Blitzkriegbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt pedal assembly from Austin. Shipping and communication was awsome. He does good work rebuilding these pedals.
Danwvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Just got two zenith carb bases. Quick shipping nicely packaged too. They looked pretty rusted in the ad photo but cleaned up nicely. I couldn't be more satisfied with the purchase.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

taggertsiegel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Just opened my package with some beautiful powder coated pedals Austin sent me.

It’s been three days since I first inquired about the pedals. He was responsive as all get out, even after hours. We agreed on a price and he had them ready for mail in moments and I wasn’t even ‘hoping’ to see them until tomorrow.

Blazing fast and well packaged shipping, parts exactly as he described, and a great dude to correspond with.

VWnutjob9278 Gets all AAA’s from me y’all.

~Taggert
WFBowen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Bought a weber idf part from Austin. Fast to ship, great communication & the part was as described. AAA+++
Bill
67paulo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Purchased a Bugpack dual QP muffler from Austin. Not a easy item to ship. His effort in packing and making sure it got delivered with out issues is greatly appreciated. He went the extra mile. Austin is easy to deal with and always kept me updated. A top notch seller!!
RIS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: VWnutjob9278 - [email protected] - Austin Reply with quote

Bought a mess of Weber parts from Austin, he went above and beyond with my requests prior to purchase. He measured float weights and checked them for buoyancy, sent photos of it all too.

Well packaged delicate parts and shipped quickly.

Highly recommend, A++++, 5 star transaction.
Instagram: @rismachine
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: