Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rockin Robin Autorama - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Rockin Robin Autorama
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 02, 2020
VWKDF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Rockin Robin Autorama - [email protected] Reply with quote

I made a purchase from Rockin Robin Autorama and they rock. They sent me additional photos which allowed me to decide for sure if I thought the part was worth my trouble and wanted to go through with the purchase. They palletized the shipment securely, got it to the shipper, and dealt with problems caused by the shipper, all the while keeping me informed.

Thanks, Tim
onemat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All,
I ordered a used but complete exhaust system from Robin L. AKA RockinRobin from Clarkrange, TN and I could not be happier. The unit is exactly as described. I have been looking for a complete stock exhaust system for my '82 Vanagon and I jumped on this when Robin posted it here on the Samba. It's in almost new shape, I am amazed at how nice it is. Kudos Robin, I'll be back for more.
This was my third experience buying parts here on the Samba and so far I am very happy with everyone I have dealt with.
Matt
bugsner-Q-ugsner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a part from robin. It got stuck at a sort facilty and didn't move. The local post office told me that the person sending the package needed to contact their local post office and sort the problem from there. I contacted Robin and the response was quick. Robin stayed on top of the tracking until it arrived at my house and e-mailed me to let me know it had arrived before I even got home to find it on my doorstep. I would defiantly order from them again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dlc_b0z
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transaction was smooth, part was exactly what I needed and shipping was fast. Will buy from again.
69 Bug Man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw an ad for a westy sink I wanted. Emailed Robin to send me a Paypal invoice.

Received and paid the invoice, item then shipped and was provided a tracking number in under 24 hours.

Very simple basic communication transaction went smooth and easy.
Cookbook
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Rockin Robin Autorama - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a tachometer from rockinrobin. He was fast on shipping and great with communication. Sadly, the part arrived damaged even though it appeared well packed and read "fragile" several times across the box. Not much you can do about the carrier damaging the product and I do not blame Robin at all. He was nice enough to honor a refund and I returned the part. 100% would buy from him again.
jasonwallace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Rockin Robin Autorama - [email protected] Reply with quote

recently purchased a steering box for my bus and was told theyve sold several and this is the tightest theyve seen ..because it was rusted together POS!!!! i will do diligence to leave a mark on their little scam they got going !!i would never purchase anything from these crooks!!!! i asked for my money back and got the runaround the bush questions!!! these people are dishonest liars!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: