Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Denham - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeff denham
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 07, 2024
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

yes I probably have posted too many times on the subject. But if you were ripped off and put up with 5 years of excuses im sure you would be pissed off too?

It seems it acceptable for him to rip people off, especially over in Europe as there is little chance of him being bothered apart from on forums like this.
AdrianH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

You are not alone. 2k sent 5 years ago, cancelled order, money unable to be returned, have had some responses. I am in LA in a couple of days. But I am giving up hope. Last 3 contacts have had no response. I'm in New Zealand so it's not just Europe.
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Adrian. maybe pay him a visit while your in LA.
AdrianH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

And still nothing. Zero response to any messages. Come on Jeff, you have stolen money from me at this point, are you going to do anything to rectify this ?
Where is the crank and case you promised me ?
I don't care about your poor machinist story, I want parts or cash to the value of 2000 usd.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

He's on Facebook, you can join any groups he's a member of and try to get his attention that way.
https://www.facebook.com/jeffery.denham.1/groups?lst=702048177%3A1723457192%3A1498519701
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

A few more months waiting and still no reply from any messages, I have been blocked by Jeff on Facebook so can't contact him or see his posts.
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

I see Jeff is back on here posting and offering advice. But still hasn’t supplied me with my parts. What’s the hold up Jeff?
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeffs posts need to come with a link to this thread since he's not advertising on here many will miss this thread. I bought my heads from Jeff through thesamba, he wasn't advertising then either , I just pm'd him. 2 years later my heads arrived and they aren't what I expected. Broken welded fin, spark plug holes in different locations, valve stem heights all over the place.
jeff denham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello David, so this is the way you want to do it ok, send me back my shrowed that has a value of 2K, and I will send you the 50BUCK shrowed that I told you I would send and the rest of your small bits, that shrowed I (gave you) cover all the expence and more but you dont think it does, yes people they is always two parts to a story, I tryed very hard David to take care of bussiness with you, I actually went into debt for you just to take care of you and this is the thanks I get , you are a difficult man to deal with and the last few years has been very difficult for me financialy, when you wrecked your fiat I helped you locate a door I told you the price and you rufused it, this is what the man wanted for it, I dont have extra cash most of the time or I would have perchased it my self and shipped it my self like I did the rest of your stuff, what people dont know is ive made a major efort to take care of you but you think im just loaded with cash and im not sned me my shroud back in exchange for your other stuff, btw everyone David has all his expensive parts he is just missing a few small bits , I will be wating for the shroud David, happy new year to you.
jeff denham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi baz, there were no broken fins when I sent your heads to you, you must seemed to think when I (bridge the fins) on the outer part of the fins that that means there broken (wrong) you havent been around the hipo acvw seen to long have you?? This is what I do when I use early style chamber jackets, when I weld the fins like this it makes for a stronger head , ive done it like this for 30+ years , your not happy? Send them back and I will take care of it, if you wernt happy with them you should have tried to contact me personaly but I dident recieve any email from you, I have alot of happy customers and you are the first that has complanied, let me know if I can do anything to make you happy ok, happy new year to you as well. Im sorry for your experience I was under the impression that you were pleased.
jeff denham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello adrian, if you still want to go the route we typed/talked about, that part was finished months ago, and I will make a great effort to get it to you, problem with this type of work any more is that there is very little of it and just serviving is difficult , I kow you dont want to here this , but belive me or not I will take care of it ok. I thought 2017 was going to be good, but no such luck, 2018 I think thoue is the one , ok happy new year to you hope all is well with you.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Spark plug locations out by 1/4 inch

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Welded fin

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Shipping parts back to you costs £200 each way. I'd also waited two years for these to arrive, so the last thing I needed was to kiss them goodbye for god knows how long.
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evening Jeff
What has taken you so long to reply? This was not the way I wanted to do it but your lack of effort to finish a job brought it to this. You agreed to send me my parts by January 2012. You were paid for these parts by the original owner of the “engine contract “ back in 2008, you claim to have gone into debt for me but if this is the case, what did you do with the money that you were paid to do the job originally?

There was never any agreement we were even for the outstanding parts if you sent me that shroud. I’m sure you told me it was worth a thousand dollars in 2013 I don’t see how it was worth anything near that.

You say I’m a difficult man to deal with. I waited years for you to send me the outstanding parts, during all this time you never mentioned this alleged fan shroud deal we supposedly had. I waited approximately 4 years before posting on the Internet about this, you had plenty of time to finish the job. I wouldn’t say I’m impatient

You did find a door for the fiat and I wasn’t going to pay the price the guy wanted for it. So I looked elsewhere

Also you claim that I think you are loaded with cash. But you were paid to do a job and didn’t do it. It has nothing to do with your personal finances. Customers give you money in exchange for goods or a service, which you should provide in a sensible timescale. If you are not capable of doing this you shouldn’t be in business. You don’t take the money, do half a job and make the customer wait for years! Which is exactly what you have done.

I still waiting for the following parts which Jeff claims to be small parts
Vertex magneto
Stage 3clutch and disc
Berg Ida fan shroud linkage
Type one alternator and pulley,welded balanced type 1fan
Powder coated fan shroud and cylinder covers
Muffler
Berg 4qt sump
Berg oil pump
Push rods and push rod tubes
1:4 ratio rockers
10mm headstuds
101.6 Head gaskets
Magnum straight cut cam gears
Scat lifters
Rod bearings
Cam shaft
Flanged crank oil seal

You also claim to have tried hard to take care of business with me. You had a set of cylinder heads to finish and some work to the case which is why you had till January 2012. Apart from that what was so difficult about buying some parts you were already paid for? Shouldn’t have taken you 4 years to go to the shop?

I have nothing to lie about, I paid my money and waited for my parts. Your fictional agreement you claim we have with this fan shroud is just another excuse.

Last edited by Dave N on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
jeff denham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello baz. I will tell you that I never drop cly heads, it could have been when I recived the heads I seen there was a defect in the head, so I fixed it before it went any further, at least I atempted to fixed it most head guys would have sent it on there way and blaim it on the shipper, was there any lack of performance with the head on this side Rolling Eyes , and as far as the spark plug hole thats why they call it relocated from stock location , its all done by hand in my Bridgeport mill again was there any lack of perfomance were the spark plug was moved more than the others?? And you also said there was some thing with the stem hights ? Ive been very anal about this procedure for years even on some hi dollar stockers, anywho it seems you ran them how was the power??, also as I remember you put your build off for awhile and as I remember you told me no rush and when people tell me this there projects go to the rear of the line , ive been a 1 man show for decades , so sorry for your experience with me , maybe there is something here in the states that you need and I could give you for your grief against me ?? Let me know what a fair offering would be and I will ship it out to you no cost to you ok, no heart feelings. Jeffd.
jeff denham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Morning dave, no matter what I say to you wont matter because you will always be right, yes your right the parts should have been perchased right from the get go, I never said that I was a perfect bussiness man I will admitt im terrible, but im learning, back in 1994 I was on fire and going like gangbusters doing heads for scat and other big names in the industry, but in 97 I had a child my daugter and when she was born it took all the wind out of my sails and I got sued by the mother for child support 700.00$ a month for one kid for 18 years = 151,200 u$d but I maned up and dident end up on the postal wall like some millonare males do. any who I had to take care of this or end up in jail, and as the years go by I begin to slow down because my job is taking a toll on me , all of this was a learning experience for me and some people like your self sufferd for it and im very sorry for that, im still in this bussiness but for how long I dont know I need to take care of a few people that I owe things to and move on to a newer more stable carrier thats more healthyer and that has a future, but im like a bug in a spider web its hard to get out, keep the dang shrowed, I will do my best to get those last bits to you David, I know you have heard this before, just belive in me, I dont need your stress answering emails, I would rather put a bullit in my head than hear people yelling at me and I dont even own a gun
, im a gental man and want to live on and treat people with respect, anywho ive rambled on to long, you will be hearing from me, take care dave.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff I don't want anything from you. I paid you for heads you said would be ready in weeks. Those weeks turned into a year, after listening to your excuses I felt sorry for you and gave you room to get on with other work you said you needed to do. That wasn't license for you to take my money for 2 years and only supply me with heads after a lot of chasing you around after I realised being a nice guy was getting me nowhere with you.

Going to the end of the line behind new customers despite me having paid you in full is not the way to run a business, it's a viscous circle
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Afternoon Jeff

I seems like you acknowledge you have not been running your business properly. Myself and the others posting in the thread have heard your excuses before. Are you trying to put right your mistakes or are you posting just to give the impression your trying to put things right?

Your problems, are your problems. They shouldn’t be a excuse and have nothing to do with me.

If you are genuinely looking to resolve the matter of the outstanding parts you owe me you will give me a date of when I will receive my parts and Deliver them on time.
Dave N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Denham - [email protected] Reply with quote

Time for a update. still waiting no response or parts from Jeff. I haven’t heard anything since he posted on this thread.

My advice to anyone: avoid don’t not trust this thief
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: