Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcrazyz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcrazyz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nos cylinder head from Zack. Good price,fast shipping. Great dealer. Thanks Zack.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Michaellr50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some cooling tins from Zack. They arrived in record time and they absolutely perfect parts.
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller a+ thanks crazy Zack.
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blues90
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was looking for NOS dist drive anti chatter springs. Found them. Great place , Zack kept in touch and shipped fast. Thank you.
David Miskov
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction. Would definitely buy from again.
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Zack is good as they come to buy from. If I’m looking for something I ask him if he has it. If he does he sends me the ad number. If I want it I send him a email and tell him $$ has been sent. I get email next day with tracking number. Ads are always truthful. I never doubt him when he describes a part he has.
ItashaBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered nos bonnet handle and was better than pictured, will be ordering more as i can has a candy store of VW parts, thanks again vwcrazyz
Toga69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipper, well packed A++++
Thank you
Dino
creative native Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I buy a lot of VW parts from aftermarket suppliers and Samba sellers, but wasn't cognizant of the fact that I've bought from VWZack multiple times over the years until I searched my email for his contact information. All of the parts I've ever ordered from him have always arrived exactly as described and sent out quickly. I've always been happy with him as a seller and will continue to buy from him in the future.

This time I bought an NOS glove box lock. It is in NOS condition and was sent out the next day, so the delivery was quick.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a steering box from VWZack. Good price,and fast shipping. Thanks Zack. Bill.
Toga69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased NOS Ball Joint Stock Shock Absorber Mount Set. Fast shipping, well packed, fast response. Very happy!!
Thanks Zack.
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some small items from Zack. He was quick to reply, ship out, and is an honest seller.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of running board mats from Zack, and they arrived quickly and was well packed. Although not what I expected, they were what was advertised - he is an honest seller with very good communication. I would buy from him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some inline fuel filters from Zack, and they arrived as expected. He has very good stuff, and is very good at communication. I look forward to working with him, again.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS/OEM hood seal, and it arrived quickly, and as described. Zack is a great seller!
Dan bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a bad experience with this seller drove all the way from Vancouver British Columbia to Oregon and was supposedly meet him at parking lot of a restaurant to buy nos windshield seals was arranged to meet at 630 pm he never showed up drove for two days for nothing never told me why he didn't show up said it was my fault for not telling him when l am coming even though it was all arranged never gave me his phone number or the address he lives hard lesson l have learned here NEVER buy from anyone who doesn't give you there phone number and address where you can buy the part
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

emailed questions and replies, payment, and arrival at my door took all of 4 days; merch is excellent... plus a freebie! Zack may be crazy, but its the good kind.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
vwcrazyz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dan bug wrote:
I had a bad experience with this seller drove all the way from Vancouver British Columbia to Oregon and was supposedly meet him at parking lot of a restaurant to buy nos windshield seals was arranged to meet at 630 pm he never showed up drove for two days for nothing never told me why he didn't show up said it was my fault for not telling him when l am coming even though it was all arranged never gave me his phone number or the address he lives hard lesson l have learned here NEVER buy from anyone who doesn't give you there phone number and address where you can buy the part

Yes it was my fault in a way. I told him to let me know when was close to town, but he never contacted me. Then when I reached out to him, he said he never uses his phone when in the US because of roaming charges. Well he should have mentioned that when I told him to email me when he was close to arriving! Plus I was told by him that he was going to Redding California and he never mentioned that he canceled that trip, I would have tood him it would be much cheaper to mail the seals at $16 than to waste time and fuel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Zack and he was quick to respond to emails and sent the parts right away. When I got the parts one part was damaged and Zack sent a replacement the next day. Awesome customer service. Thanks!
stcj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super fast to respond and send parts. Highly recommend Zack for any parts you need.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: