Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: HelmutofBuffalo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 19, 2024
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a pair of 72 doors for my bay bus, exactly as pictured, and man this guy PACKS STUFF GREAT! Good communication, great guy to deal with, id definitely buy from him again

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
Joliver5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was going to order from him but I ended up having to cancel. He was still very helpful, fast responding and seemed to know what he was talking about. He is easy to work with and quite kind and even though I didn't buy I am sure it would've been easy.
Mtinie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've spent the past few weeks communicating with Ray while we organized my purchase of a number of components from a donor car that he was parting out. He's very easy to work with, quick to respond to questions, and in my personal experiences, the purchased products that arrive at your door will be exactly as described and agreed upon.

No concerns doing business with him again and I'll definitely reach out to him in the future when I'm looking for a hard to find part.
icon149
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered a couple of windows, packed well, arrived safe and as described. good seller, would do business with again.
Onceler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Contacted Ray on tuesday about some ghia body parts, he cut the pieces out just like i wanted and i recieved them on saturday, thats only 4 days from initial email to me recieving the parts in the mail. Awesome to deal with!
Tomahawk27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a speedometer from Ray and couldn't be happier. He responded to all emails quickly, gave me a great price on shipping, and shipped the speedo immediately after receiving payment. Would definitely buy from him again
z33taxi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a Bosch tune up kit. Great communication prior to purchase. Package arrived quickly and was packed very well. Would buy from again
BeetleNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

GREAT SERVICE! I bought several items and he took great pictures and shipped out right away. No issues. GREAT communication!
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: HelmutOfBuffalo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ray is a pleasure to deal with would be happy to do so again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: