Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BusLust - [email protected] - William B.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BusLust
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 15, 2021
EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Really great seller as others have stated here!

I contacted BusLust about an item listed and we agreed on a price. I asked if I could pickup the item because I was in the area in it was large. He was out of town but said I could paypal the $ and he would leave the item on the porch for me to get.

This made it super easy on me and saved me some shipping costs. Item was as described as well.

I would buy from again for sure!

-Lucas
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
segalfly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Bought some Westfalia Parts for my 71, he ask questions for my clarification in order not to receive irrelevant parts. Nice packing and sent in Greece quickly. Hope to purchase again from him!!!

Thanks!!!! Very Happy
RickH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

William and Jenn were awesome to purchase from. Great communication, items packaged well and prompt shipping. Will definitely purchase more from them in the future. Thanks William and Jenn!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cchris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

I bought a wiper motor from William there was a slight mix up in the order he took care of the problem right away Great to work with and would buy from him again Thanks William!
bwalk47
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Excellent seller! Have purchased several used parts recently, all have been in good used condition and shipped quickly. Really appreciate the fast response!
vwspammo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Ordered some front door check straps for my bus. Everything was great. Awesome job.
Styx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

I just purchased a spare tire rubber buffer for my 72 Westfalia from William. It was exactly as he described fit perfectly I am very satisfied. Shipping was right on time and the item was in good condition, good work William I hope to purchase more parts in the future from you. Laughing

One Day At A Time
mandycyn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Great business with this seller. I am a very happy customer.
ewdb92
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Great buying experience all around. Quick email replies, quick shipping, good description of parts, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
atomicmime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Great to deal with! Inadvertent confusion on driver's vs. passenger's door lock was quickly rectified with correct part sent out for free! Highly recommend William, and I'll be checking with him first for more parts as I need them!
'72 Westy
'79 Super Beetle (now electric!)
'13 Beetle
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

my 3rd purchase from bust lust this time very large parts including a bay window main dash and once again stellar packing from FL to PA via greyhound arrived safe and sound and exactly as described and I might add priced very reasonably. Without a doubt I would highly recommend anyone to buy in confidence from bust lust!! Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Vic62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Bought an inside door handle with lock. Part was delivered on time and was as described. A trouble free, stress free transaction.

Thanks!
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Purchased a window regulator and door pull cups for a 71 bus. Well packaged. Great seller. Thank you
stevespeirs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

BusLust is really easy to deal with. Nice parts, good price and fast shipping.

Couldn't be better!
bugdoc101
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Never received item from [email protected]. Started refund process from PayPal. Has never responded for shipment updates. I would not recommend this seller. 😡😡
Robert Givler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

After reading all the previous posts it appears that circumstances for this seller have changed. What follows is simply the details of my transaction with them to date.

I purchased a fuse box from Buslust on 10/07 listed in the below add. Sent payment via PayPal to [email protected] for $17 plus shipping and handling for a total of $23.00. To date I have not received the Fuse Box or a refund.

“A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
VW Bus Fuse Box 135 937 505 Price: 17
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2305848

Below is the last communication I received from them after several messages inquiring about the status:

On Oct 17, 2019, at 4:57 PM, Robert Givler <[email protected]> wrote:

Just following up. Have you mailed this out yet?

Thanks,

Rob Givler
On Oct 20, 2019, at 8:46 AM, Robert Givler <[email protected]> wrote:

Have you mailed out the fuse block yet?

Thanks,

Rob Givler

On Oct 20, 2019, at 9:03 AM, Bus Lust <[email protected]> wrote:

Yes! For some reason your emails are routed to spam so I didn’t see them immediately! I will add the tracking in PayPal and email you the information once I get home from work today!

Sent from my iPhone

At this point I have enlisted the help of PayPal. I began the resolution process with them on 10/29. Buslust has not responded to PayPal either. Today I escalated the PayPal complaint to a claim.

They have 10 days to respond to PayPal. I will update this post with outcome.
Robert Givler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Update from PayPal

Date: November 8, 2019 at 5:25:51 PM EST
To: Robert Givler
Subject: Status update - Case ID #PP-D-44535226

Dear Robert Givler,

William Beaudry has provided a response to the claim you filed against them. We are reviewing the facts of the case and will carefully consider all the material before making a decision. We will let you know if we require additional information from you, and will contact you via email when a decision has been reached.

Transaction Details

Case number: PP-D-44535226

Seller's name: William Beaudry

Seller's email: [email protected]

Seller's transaction ID: 7F4814293J9276133

Transaction amount: $23.00 USD

Transaction date: October 7, 2019

Your transaction ID: 93F65830EH6570945

To learn how we review and resolve claims, you can view the PayPal User Agreement, which you accepted when you created your PayPal account. Simply click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Please note: Records of all cases are kept in the Resolution Center for your convenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal PPC000275:1.7:01aa70f513d76
jensvagelpohl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:49 pm    Post subject: Buyer beware Reply with quote

Bought and paid for pair of window winder cranks on 09/11/2019 with the request to wait with shipping due to a trip abroad. They arrived 10/05/2019, packaged very well. However, one of them was broken in a way that clearly could not have happened during shipment, especially since it was packaged well. I wrote back immediately and they were willing to ship a replacement. But in th ensuing chain of email I just got one excuse after another why they had not done so yet. After 3 weeks they started ignoring my email. After 30 days I wrote them that I give up. It's just not worth my time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Robert Givler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

PayPal came through and the money was returned. Thanks PayPal. Not sure what has happened to this seller but based on my and others recent experience I would cross them off your list of trusted people to purchase from until they respond and set the record straight. Mute point at this time but
although the money was returned,(after more than 30 days I might add), they have not contacted me to apologize or explain.

PayPal
You've got Cash!
Hello Robert Givler ,

This email confirms that the Pending Refund you received for $23.00 USD from [email protected] has cleared. The funds are now reflected in your PayPal balance.
Refund Details
/Note
Amount: $23.00 USD
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Note: 23.00 USD; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GMT Credit has been processed and claim is now closed. Please refer Dispute ID PP-D-44535226. Thank you.
/Note /Note /Note
Payment details

/Note
Sender: William Beaudry
/Note
Subject: 23.00 USD; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GMT Credit has been processed and claim is now closed. Please refer Dispute ID PP-D-44535226. Thank you.
/Note /Note /Note

Note: /Note 23.00 USD; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GMT Credit has been processed and claim is now closed. Please refer Dispute ID PP-D-44535226. Thank you.
/Note
/Note /Note /Note
Thanks,
PayPal
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Thanks for the update.

If anyone else is having issues let me know.

I emailed them and they replied once with what seemed like a valid reason and said they were catching up on all their transactions but nothing after that, even though they have been using the site almost daily when I checked.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: