Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bob Simpson - [email protected] - Bob Simpson
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Bob Simpson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 12, 2024
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Bob Simpson - [email protected] - Bob Simpson Reply with quote

I recently bought a part from Bob. Communication was great, the shipping was quick, and he packed it up great! When it arrived it was exactly as pictured. No hidden costs, and no troubles at all with the transaction. I look forward to purchasing more parts from him. Thanks Bob!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kyleg128
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Bob Simpson - [email protected] - Bob Simpson Reply with quote

For those who care enough to read up on people prior to ordering I just wanted to give you all a heads up on what to possible expect with our boy Bob here. I recently purchased a set of wheel adapters for $75 and then was quoted $20 for shipping from a place no more then 35 minutes away through the usps, felt at odds about shipping quote but said the hell with it and paid it anyways because I obliviously needed and wanted the adapters. Upon him giving me the total I sent him $95 through PayPal, I then ask him to please let me know when he receives payment, which he did. My mistake in the matter was I got a little confused in thinking I had already sent him my mailing address for shipping quote but apparently I only gave him my zip. Then approximately a day goes by and I receive a message saying that my parts were shipped, upon receiving this email I emailed him back stating that I’m confused but I don’t believe I ever gave him my full mailing address which he quickly replies to and says your right my bad sorry about that, had a few people after these. Have a good one. I’ll refund payment. So my feeling to all of this is he obviously sold the parts to one of the other said six parties interested in the item for a higher total sum, for why else would he even have another sellers mailing information at hand to begin with. In my opinion Mr Bob here lacks integrity in business ethics on a pretty large scale to just blow it all off so nonchalantly, which just adds to my assumption of him pulling a shiesty move. In all the times that I have been purchasing off the samba far before I became an actual member, this is only the second time I’ve had the unfortunate experience of dealing with someone of Bob’s caliber.

Kyle G
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: