Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

GearHeadKeith - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: GearHeadKeith
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 14, 2018
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a clutch tube repair middle mount from Keith Gilbert It looks well made and comes with very good instructions on how to install it. I believe it will be a very good permanent repair for a loose or broken clutch tube. Thanks, Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

Keith was great to deal with, quick to respond to email and charges fair prices.

Will buy from again.

Thanks!

Blue 1971 Super Beetle Thread

Java Green 1966 STD Beetle Thread

---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (Another!)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigworm0860
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered the Pedal Actuated Brake Light Switch for my '67 Ghia. Keith quickly responded to my emails and shipped the switch right away. I was very satisfied with the quality of the parts and the step-by-step instructions were exact.

I was at my wits end with those hydraulic switches and Keith's setup solved my brake light problems immediately.

I highly recommend Keith's services and his products.

Thanks,

Ray
'57 Oval Ragtop
'67 Ghia Coupe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
prolewicz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

The Pedal Activated Switch is the cheapest insurance policy that you can get for your car! Great quality and the install in my '78 SB was easy. Keith shipped fast and was very helpful with any questions that I had.

Pete
Mini's 63 Bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased the pedal activated brake light switch for my '63 beetle. The switch was a very simple install, response was so quick, and Keith was helpful throughout the entire process. Solved all my problems.

I would highly recommend Keith and his products.
Scott65Beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased pedal assembly switch. So far so good.Good communication with seller.
earlsnotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

This pedal activated brake light switch is fantastic!
vdubin71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: GearHeadKeith - [email protected] Reply with quote

Keith was a pleasure to deal with. I had a bunch of questions before purchasing the brake light switch and he answered them all quickly and with very clear explanations. Once I got the switch, I had a question about the install on a Saturday morning and Keith got back to me promptly and the installation was very straight forward. The brake light switch works great and I look forward to doing business with Keith again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: