Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Possible Scam!!!!!! $50 Judson in Las Vegas
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Gnome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Possible Scam!!!!!! $50 Judson in Las Vegas Reply with quote

This was just listed in the classifieds. A $50 Judson in Las Vegas. The user is [email protected]. My brother replied to the ad and so did I from different addresses and we both got the same response within minutes. DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY WESTERN UNION to this person. It must be a scam. Please post any other info on this deal. Many thanks.

Here is the email I was sent:

DAMN i should ask more for this!! i will ship ASAP from vegas!UPS ground! i
will only accept western union! too

leroy rael
2068 n nellis blvd 274
las vegas nevada 89115

send me your info address..ECT. if interested!
i had too many emails on this!!! first one too western union it gets it!!
shippin is 15.00 with UPS in the us
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the "heads up".good lookin' out.this most definetly belongs in the classified forum though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
The Gnome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the email of the scammer wrong the first time.

It is: [email protected]

Thanks and be careful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
The Gnome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks TribalBus, I'll post it there too. I just though it would be notice here faster.
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCAM!

Forums

FAQ Search Memberlist Classifieds Alerts Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
ripped off by leroy rael

TheSamba.com Forum Index -> Classifieds/Vendors
View previous topic :: View next topic
slackin' at work
Samba Contributor

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:56 am Post subject: ripped off by leroy rael

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
AKA:
[email protected]

leroy rael
4736 splendid circle north
colorado springs colorado 80917

Purchesed a split window section from him on february 20th. Posted here on the samba. I was viewer #1 and emailed. We went back and forth and the deal was made. I sent him a money order within the hour.

That was the last contact i had with leroy AND my money.

Several attempts were made by me to contact him. by both email addresses and by phone. no response.

If someone knows him please have him contact me. I tried putting off posting here, but he leaves me no choice.

DO NOT deal with leroy rael!!!!!

-chris

Apparently you are not alone...

When something is worth about 20 times the advertised price that would be your first sign. Then when they say "Sara" in the ad and want you to send money to "Leroy", that's another sign.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slackin' at work
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, hindsight is 20/20. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

However, you never know... that is why they call them 'scores'... like a month ago I 'scored' a polished berg locking shifter for $100 on e-bay. Sometimes people honestly don't know what things are worth.

It's the first time Ive been burned on the samba, so it is kind of dissappointing... oh, well. live and learn. Im 30 and I should have seen it coming.
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was odd too.....that's why I called on "The JHC" I made a call to one of the executive members out of Vegas and was like.....what's the deal HOMIE...he was like, Leroy ain't got that shit for sale, when I hit up the e-mailer about it, I found out it was HIS EX ROOMATE, that was selling it from CO....and the Ex gave me their phone number up there too.....I ain't no dummy...

When it sounds like a Scam...call your local JHC!!!!
Adam Vegas JHC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yustrn wrote:
I made a call to one of the executive members out of Vegas

That would be ME... to anyone that has been 'scammed' by Leroy, please email me, I am going to work through all this.. IT was NOT HIM that you sent money to... email and we will talk
VwsublimeVW@yahoo.com

Adam
Euromotive of Las Vegas
www.EuromotiveNV.com

JHC gaming board & hooker patrol

No Number required.
Old Skool JHC Represent!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
59 vw guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leroy Rael scammed me last week for a w decklid..and wont answer email or phone it was him cause i did w union and you cant recieve money without id so it was him scamming..i will be contacting authorites to prosecute him..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: