Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

appalachianair&water - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: appalachianair&water
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have used appalachianairandwatercooled several times for small hard to find parts and they have always been quick to respond and great about finding the parts I need without regards to how small a part it is. I appreciate the time they take to look for a small part that others would just ignore a request for. Their prices are fair and shipping is always fast and the cost is reasonable. I highly recommend them for all your VW parts needs. I will definitely use them again. Brian Rockow (Bugone)
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought several parts from Appalachian Air & Watercooled. Items arrived exactly as described. Prices were very fair and shipping charges were reasonable. Nice to deal with honest and helpful sellers like Andrew.
Thank you Andrew

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

We've done some little business back and fourth over the years, but just last week I made a large order with him. He was fast, honest, efficient, easy to work with and quick to reply to my emails. Everything and more for a sale transaction! Thanks Andrew, look forward to more business in the future!
DrKevin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Everything I expected and more. Definitely recommend.
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Andrew / Appalachian came through for me on an unusually rare and obscure request, quick intelligent replies, good pictures when requested, and at a reasonable price /quick shipping from coast to coast. Truly a standout in a glut of mediocrity within the Samba classifieds as of late! HIGHLY recommended

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Great communication, shipping was like next day and had my parts faster than ever before! A++
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jmje2000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication and fast shipping! Highly recommend. Thank you for the smooth transaction.
VW Aircooled Society
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just as described.. quick to ship.. got exactly what i needed.. Thanks Andrew
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
montybur59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a pair of early bay vent flaps. Shipping was prompt, item just as advertised, & well packed.
toddgsanford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some f I heads excellent shape as described fast shipping packed well definitely a solid seller
wolfpack ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome service. Andrew was great to deal with. Easy to deal with. Good products. Motor was better than the condition he described.
Geetloaf Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

My experience with Appalachian Air and Water Cooled was an extremely positive one. Communication was great. They located the parts I was looking for, immediately removed them from the donor vehicle, and shipped them out to me, all within about an hour. The parts arrived a few days later and my restoration process didn't skip a beat. Thanks Andrew.
gereonb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

All good. communication was Ab Fab and everything exceeded my expectations.
K9e1n4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Vanagon jack from Andrew. His response was prompt to my initial email and sent the well packaged jack the next day. Great seller and I would confidently buy again. Highly recommended.
1981 Vanagon Westy with 2.5 Subaru conversion
cars4troy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought multiple parts from Andrew. Excellent parts, honest description, fast shipping and reasonable prices. My top favored seller!
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Andrew reached out to me on some parts I’ve been looking for on my WTB ad. Good communication, fair deal snd fast shipping. I would Do business with Andrew again, thanks again 🤙🏽
brownbus2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Finally I have a working door handle on my sliding door!

Great service!
stcj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: appalachianair&water - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with, super fast shipping. Thanks for the expansion tank cover.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: