Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

trevorwelder2009
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
smurfpike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: trevorwelder2009 Reply with quote

Beware of trevorwelder2009 seller

I contacted this seller about the fenders he had and felt like I was strung along until he found a more convenient buyer. He did say he had another interested but keep asking questions about my address and if I wanted other items. I have been waiting for him to respond on payment and what the dimensions were to send him a shipping label so he could ship the fenders to me. Below is our email conversation, please be aware as a buyer.

4:25 PM (3 minutes ago)

to trevor

I don't think that is a professional way to do business and I don't appreciate being strung along when I thought I was going to get something. If the other offered you more I would have also given you more even if that included having to buy the tail lights.

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 6:01 AM, Jason

What!? I needed those to complete my restoration.

On Feb 28, 2017 11:32 PM, "trevor w" <[email protected]> wrote:

Evil or Very Mad I sold them. To much of a hassle to ship. Guy drove from south Dakota and picked them up Evil or Very Mad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 8:39:12 PM
To: trevor w
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - 1956-1957 ragtop semaphore posts, snow flake tail

What is going on with the fenders?

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 3:58 PM, Jason wrote:

Do you take venmo? I am only willing to send money this way to protect both of us. I have been burned one to many time sending money and not getting what I paid for. Not that I don't trust you it's just what society has created.

On Feb 20, 2017 10:51 AM, "trevor w" <[email protected]> wrote:

I dont have a paypal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 12:02:54 AM

Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - 1956-1957 ragtop semaphore posts, snow flake tail

Did you still have the dimensions so I can send you a shipping label and what is your email for PayPal?

On Feb 15, 2017 1:59 PM, "Jason wrote:

Trevor I assume you are out of town, where do I send you the money? Is this the email address for PayPal?

On Feb 13, 2017 1:22 PM, "Jason wrote:

Is this the email I send you money via PayPal?

On Feb 12, 2017 2:00 PM, "Jason wrote:

Perfect what email do I send you money for a PayPal payment? I can either an email a shipping label to you from FedEx or I can give you my account number if you want to drop it off at a FedEx location and use my account number to ship it.

On Feb 12, 2017 1:04 PM, "trevor w" <[email protected]> wrote:

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:01:47 PM

also were you able to get me pictures of the ribbed section of the fenders?

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Jason
wrote:
Awesome what are they? And what is the address you are shipping from?

On Feb 12, 2017 8:00 AM, "trevor w" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I got the weight and dimensions for the fenders
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 5:07:52 PM

I can send money right now for the fenders and I can send you a shipping label through FedEx if I get dimensions of the box and weight, otherwise I can give you my account number and drop the box off to ship.

On Feb 10, 2017 2:57 PM, "trevor w" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
No just asking
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 9:38:57 PM

Does that make or break the deal?

On Feb 10, 2017 2:29 PM, "trevor w" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Do you need tail lights?
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 9:08:23 PM

If he doesn't please let me know, this is all I am waiting for to complete my 58 euro Ragtop project. I can send money right away.

On Feb 10, 2017 2:03 PM, "trevor w" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I have a guy who really wants them. He did contact me first. We'll see if he comes through
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 5:57:37 PM

I want the fenders just FYI so please don't sell them, also can you get me some pictures of them.

On Feb 10, 2017 8:08 AM, "Jason
wrote:
I also have a FedEx account that I get a little bit of a discount if you are shipping by a large carrier.

On Feb 10, 2017 7:49 AM, "Jason
wrote:

On Feb 10, 2017 6:47 AM, "trevor w" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
No rust, very little damage or scratches. What is your address and zip to know how much it is
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 4:48:40 AM

Are you willing to ship them to Utah? How much? Also what condition are they in, major dents and rust?

On Feb 9, 2017 9:46 PM, "trevor w" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Yes they are
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 1:20:06 AM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: TheSamba.com Ad - 1956-1957 ragtop semaphore posts, snow flake tail

A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad for:
1956-1957 ragtop semaphore posts, snow flake tail Price: 350obo
at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2021448
and sent the following message:

Are the rear fenders ribbed?

This email was not sent from a logged in user but they do have an account. User: smurfpike

--- Avoid scams and fraud on the Internet ---
Read http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253 for more details.
If you have any questions about scams or the content of this email,
please contact the site administrator at everettb@thesamba.com<mailto:everettb@thesamba.com>

Regards,
TheSamba.com
http://www.thesamba.com

IG Westyrestorations
FB WestyRestorations, parts and accessories

1987 Syncro "Big Red", Full restoration thread http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=606596

1978 Westy Camper, Full ground up restoration, restoration thread http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=593413
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: