Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

scale model split picture
Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
eurodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:47 am    Post subject: scale model split picture Reply with quote

Hello, i saw a while ago a picture from a vintage meeting, with a split dashboard and some of the section in the front built in scale... no dash pods just bare metal 1/2 or so. as i remember it was in red primer.. does anyone have that picture or more? maybe its current whereabouts?

thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. OGPaint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: scale model split picture Reply with quote

I remember seeing that scale model in volksworld
peter schepens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: scale model split picture Reply with quote

Yes , it was in Volksworld , but I can not find it for the moment.
Can not remember where that was found or seen. I was thinking on Bad camberg but can not find picts. Sorry Eurodub.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eurodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: scale model split picture Reply with quote

hello, it's not the kidvrod built by hebster52, it was just a chunk of a piece of split ... handcrafted to scale. the front part, just the dash and cowl, maybe a piece of heater channels as well.

i would appreciate someone having the magazine and post it here.. i checked all i could online but no luck

Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
peter schepens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: scale model split picture Reply with quote

I know what you mean eurodub I know it is not the Hebster creation. It was half a split front and in primer painted... It was in a Volksworld magazine. I need to go trough all my copies... If i can find it.. You will know the first. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: