Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BN4 Fuel Pump Tee-Piece - Where from?
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
coopster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: BN4 Fuel Pump Tee-Piece - Where from? Reply with quote

Anyone know where i can get the tee-piece that goes between the fuel tank / eberspacher pump and main fuel line.
The intake for the fuel pump seems smaller the 5.5mm standard rubber fuel hose

thanks in advance
Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ldj1002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: BN4 Fuel Pump Tee-Piece - Where from? Reply with quote

coopster wrote:
Anyone know where i can get the tee-piece that goes between the fuel tank / eberspacher pump and main fuel line.
The intake for the fuel pump seems smaller the 5.5mm standard rubber fuel hose

thanks in advance
Chris

You can buy a T many places, hardware store, Building materials store, auto store, and others. I got mine at auto supply along with the fuel hoses needed. The fuel hoses or the T probably aren't the exact original size but they work good.

EDIT, I just noticed you are in UK so all bets off. At any rate that is where I would start. Good luck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: