Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwmax
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
EShipVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

I had the pleasure to assist in shipping some parts from USA to Italy for Max. He was great to work with, and amazing on communication and timeliness of forms and payment. I would suggest working with him. Thank you Max!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Max had some nice parts for sale. After original contact, he offered me a little deal if I bought some other items. He packed & shipped quickly... provided tracking. Very smooth transaction.
Thanks Max!
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Bought a ignition switch from Max. Seller 100% correct. I certainly would buy from him again.
Pali View
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Tells me a part is available to me so I ask for his paypal info as it was not listed in his ad. He doesn't respond until 2.5 hrs later and I was tired of waiting for it so I shut-off my laptop and went to bed. When I wake up to pay for the part he says it's sold.....wow, not cool. Rolling Eyes

He did say he sent his info to me with my first inquiry (3 days earlier) but I had deleted that email since I was asking about another part too. Sorry for not keeping that email but I just wanted to make sure I had your correct email for payment......geez.

I sell on first come first served basis. If I have other people interested I'll give the 1st person a time frame to pay or it goes to the next guy in line.
Maybe something you should consider?
vwmax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

I am sorry Walt, but I think I was correct. If you were really interested you could immediately stop the part. I sent you twice my paypal address: the first time on 4th June with the total price and the second time on the 6th of June.
We are talking about a rare nos part and the dealing on the web is very quickly; you had all the time to get it.
I think also that negative feedback are only for other problems like broken parts, non original pieces or non shipping parts etc…
Many guys know me on the site and they know about my serious behavior in the dealing. I also like to buy parts and I don't like making problems to others.
I hope you understood that it was only a misunderstanding.
Pali View
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Pali View wrote:
Tells me a part is available to me so I ask for his paypal info as it was not listed in his ad. He doesn't respond until 2.5 hrs later and I was tired of waiting for it so I shut-off my laptop and went to bed. When I wake up to pay for the part he says it's sold.....wow, not cool. Rolling Eyes

He did say he sent his info to me with my first inquiry (3 days earlier) but I had deleted that email since I was asking about another part too. Sorry for not keeping that email but I just wanted to make sure I had your correct email for payment......geez.

I sell on first come first served basis. If I have other people interested I'll give the 1st person a time frame to pay or it goes to the next guy in line.
Maybe something you should consider?

No worries Max, things happen, I'm good.....
höpö heka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Great seller, everything went as agreed and super smoothly.
Recommendation + + + + +
Hansen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Great to deal with you.

Quick - Quicker - Max Wink

Cheers,
Hansen
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwmax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Hansen wrote:
Great to deal with you.

Quick - Quicker - Max Wink

Cheers,
Hansen

Thanks Hansen
You are welcome!
Max
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Great packaging, good communication. Thanks Max.

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
srfndoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Max packed the item well, shipped out very fast, great overall seller.

Thanks!
vwmax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

srfndoc wrote:
Max packed the item well, shipped out very fast, great overall seller.

Thanks!

Serious buyer and fast payment thanks for buying
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Max and I was pleased with fast comunication, excellent packaging, prompt shipping and very nice parts. I can strongly recommend this seller.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Fred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

I bought some Original VW Signs from Max , Perfect items , a real pleasure to deal with Massimiliano , strong packaging and very fast shipping .
++ A great seller

THANKS
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Absolutely perfect recommended seller!! Fast communication and quick shipping, perfect packaging! Thanks Max!Hope to deal with you again in the future!
Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
six3notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Just received my nos vebt window from Max and it is stunning! Thanks so much for an awesome product. Max ships quick, abd is easy to communicate with! Great seller here! Buy with confidence!
bnam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Bought a NOS 66-67 SWF turn signal switch from Max. He showed good photos. Said he thought it was nos, but did not claim it was -- as there were a couple of marks (probably from storage/handling) - very upfront about it. Entire transaction from start to delivery happened in 10days (shipped to INDIA). Great experience!

Merry Christmas!

Byas
1966 Fiat 1500 Cabrio (with 1600 Twin cam)
1952 Citroen TA 11BL
vwsters626
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Purchased NOS Running Board mats from Max, great communication, quick email responses and we worked out a price that worked for the both of us including the shipping to the US. I would do more business with Max (I actually inquired about other parts but someone beat me to the purchase)....
so until next time. Thank you for everything Max.
f15pas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Max is a serious seller!
great packaging and fast response with mail before and phone after. very fast shipping

excellent NOS merch

Thanks Max
Rodolfo Hernández
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Reply with quote

Thanks Max for the incredible products, and for the extraordinary work you made in the packaging. That was very important because of the fragility of the pieces and the distance between Italy and México City. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: