Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

L331 Horizon Blue
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
56_in_714
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: L331 Horizon Blue Reply with quote

Does anyone have any nice pics of this color. I found one on and oval site, but the car it was on looked like the paint was original. Id like a pic of one maybe freshly done or well taken care of. This is the color i want for mine, but wanna see how it looks in good condition. Thanks guys
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56_in_714
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would this be it?
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Or this one..

This is what WW says it looks like, but im sure it doesnt look like that in the sun
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Russ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: bottom Reply with quote

the oval is a fairly close match(from the pic anyways) but in all honesty your monitor could give it a totally different look here is another one in the shade
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cour6396
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: L331 Horizon Blue Reply with quote

This has been painted in Glasurit 55 line solvent, with three coats of 255 clear.
GrahamT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: L331 Horizon Blue Reply with quote

Hi,
I have a Horizon Blue 69 Squareback
How do I make sure I get the colour right for a respray?
Thanks
Cour6396
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: L331 Horizon Blue Reply with quote

Wherever you buy material, have them do a "spray out" of the color they're going to mix for you. This way you can verify the spray out to your car prior to refinishing.
SplitPersonality
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: L331 Horizon Blue Reply with quote

Has anybody got a modern-day well-matched paint formula for the color, L331 Horizon Blue?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: