Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

PNW Springmeet Car Show & Swap Meet for 2017

Saturday, May 6 at 9 AM - 4 PM
Bellevue College
3000 Landerholm Cir SE, Bellevue, Washington 98007
Tickets --> https://tickets.thefoat.com/happenstanceevents
www.PNWSpringmeet.com

You are INVITED and INVITE your FRIENDS to PNW Springmeet. In 2017. Come see the classics to new VW's and browse Swapmeet for the goods! Eat something local and see those old friends at PNW Springmeet.

Swap will open at 10am or night before setup if prearranged , show cars arrive at 9am , open to public at 10am - that's the planning

Title Sponsor - Griot's Garage Flagship Retail Store
Swapmeet Sponsor –
Car Show Sponsor -
Air-ride Sponsor - Air-Zenith Compressors

Gold Level Sponsors
* Griot's Garage
* Auburn Volkswagen - the enthusiast dealer

Vendors
* Sophisticated Euro

$10 per person (advanced) $15 Day of
Under 12 is always FREE
Outside lot Parking will be FREE
Clubs will parking in the parking garage

Also new is our ticketing and check in system. Buy and print tickets and faster no lost tickets anymore. This year we are adding electionic judging app as well. http://tickets.thefoat.com/happenstanceevents

**Pre-register pricing (all below include ONE entry)
Judged Car show $40
Show & Shine $20
Club parking $20
Cars for Sale $20
Swap 10x10 $20 ( pre-register only )
Vendor $100

** Day of event ( if space allows ) (all below include ONE entry)
Admission $15 (day of)
Judged Car show $50
Show & Shine $25
Cars for Sale $20
Swap 10x10 $25[url][/url][url][/url]
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th Reply with quote

remember when ?

Link
Jmiddle204
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th Reply with quote

Looking forward to some nice weather and a great event. See you there.

James
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th Reply with quote

We sure hope that weather works in our favor, I've wanted to move the show to the top floor for years.

We noticed .......... those swap booths and judged show registrations trickling in for PNW Springmeet Car Show & Swapmeet for 2017 and we thank you -mike
Tickets and Reg -->

https://tickets.thefoat.com/happenstanceevents
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

Were getting close to PNW Springmeet, what is your oldest memory of the event ?

I remember pulling into the buildings in puyallup in 1997 with my car to show. That started something for me.
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

Will your project be ready for PNW Springmeet ? [/img]
Long-roofs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

miketolliver wrote:

I remember pulling into the buildings in puyallup in 1997 with my car to show. That started something for me.

I remember '95 at Puyallup, when you could have fires in the field just off the highway, way into the early morning. I think that year I got 6 minutes of sleep before lining up at zero dark thirty. Did not take too many years after that, no more camping outside the gates....killing those pre show parties.

Over 20 years later....can't wait for the next one.

"No, I do not own a bleepin' leaf blower"

--
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mikee
Samba A.D.D. Boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

Long-roofs wrote:
miketolliver wrote:

I remember '95 at Puyallup, when you could have fires in the field just off the highway, way into the early morning. I think that year I got 6 minutes of sleep before lining up at zero dark thirty. Did not take too many years after that, no more camping outside the gates....killing those pre show parties.

Over 20 years later....can't wait for the next one.

93 is the 1st Puyallup fair show I did, Old days of that show were awesome, camp outs and chilling in the fair.

bugnut68 wrote:
I would have kicked the guy right in the dick, balls, ass and face and destroyed his weed. Hippies suck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
glutenfree
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

Is this year's venue (the college) another parking garage or an open lot/field? I am considering rolling up there but TBH I am not fond of the parking garage style shows but I do understand the need/want for a dry location.

Cheers!
my Shapeways store
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

glutenfree wrote:
Is this year's venue (the college) another parking garage or an open lot/field? I am considering rolling up there but TBH I am not fond of the parking garage style shows but I do understand the need/want for a dry location.

Cheers!

Yes we at a 600,000sqft dry venue that we can get the prices low at in Seattle. Come see 5 floors 400-500 VW's
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

We've been a busy beavers. New designed art by Group6ix and we've made some awesome projects like shirts ,dash plaque and trophies based on these designs.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clubs have been busy scrambling to get the members, the club with the most members walks with atrophies and the larges next year's discount on tickets.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clubs current total
deathby - 33
Kahiko - 9
Germantoyz - 10
PanscrapersNW - 7

Buy those tickets ASAP before the price increases !

https://goo.gl/a6fTxQ
miketolliver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

Show & Shine, Judged Car Show, Vendors, Club parking use the SE24th Street entrance to take you directly to the bottom of the garage for check in .

Swappers use the main entrance off 148th street to take you directly to 3rd floor check in.

Attending - General parking will be in large lots LEFT of the main gate off 148th street.

Show opens at 11am to the Public
Arrival times vary for each ticket :

Swappers 7am
Car show tickets 8am
Clubs 9am
Public 11am
Arriving too early forces us to use our resources poorly and longer wait times happen. We'll do the very best to get 700+ vehicles inside the venue as fast as we can.
sixfootdan
Samba Smartass

Location: \Lo*ca"tion\, n. 1. The act or process of locating.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: PNW Springmeet (Seattle) May 6th, 2017 Reply with quote

I had a great time and scored some swap goodies. I fell in love with that lifted 60's single cab, I wish I took a picture. I think the parking garage is great, I fully understand dry weather. Cool

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: