Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Local motel discount for samba members - Madison, MN
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
kc0kfg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Local motel discount for samba members - Madison, MN Reply with quote

Hello ladies and gents, its been a long time since hanging out here, but I do bring something to the table.

I currently work in Madison MN at the motel and I was talking it over with the owner and we would like to offer a 10% discount to any Samba members/owners who happen to be passing thru the area.

perhaps you guys can direct me to the correct way to do this on the site.

We also will have open garage space if you need to do some repairs on your rod along the way.

Since we are not a shop not much for tools but its out of the weather and has power.

Once I know where to post I will fill in all the details and whats available here in town just so others know
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: local motel discount for samba members Reply with quote

That is a very generous offer.
If a person were to stop in, would the consumption of Lutefisk be mandatory, or is it optional?
calvinater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: local motel discount for samba members Reply with quote

Tuna hot dish
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: local motel discount for samba members Reply with quote

This thread is the proper way to make the offer.
I added the city/state to the thread title so people can find it searching in the future
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kc0kfg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: local motel discount for samba members Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:
That is a very generous offer.
If a person were to stop in, would the consumption of Lutefisk be mandatory, or is it optional?

No but if you would like some Im sure we can find it after all we are home of Lou T fisk
kc0kfg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: local motel discount for samba members Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
This thread is the proper way to make the offer.
I added the city/state to the thread title so people can find it searching in the future

Ok cool, it is simple if you are coming thru or near Madison MN 56256, stop at the one and only Motel, Lou's Lodge tell them you saw it on the Samba and we will knock 10% off.

And no you DO NOT have to rent a room to take a pit stop even if you need a garage, Like I said we have some tools but what we do have is a place out of the weather to get yourself back on the road.

Just so you know We do have a tire shop here in town, as well as a welding shop if needed.

By the way if you call for a room you can get the discount as well.
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Local motel discount for samba members - Madison, MN Reply with quote

Minnesota nice! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Local motel discount for samba members - Madison, MN Reply with quote

Madison MN, didn't some of Fargo season 2 take place there?

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Local motel discount for samba members - Madison, MN Reply with quote

This is a great offer. I have been through there a few times, as I have family not far from there. But, that likely means I won't need to stop and stay, as no matter how late it is, I can drive another 75-100 miles to get to my parent's house.

Next time I am headed through, I will plan to at least stop and chat.
BSQUARE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Local motel discount for samba members - Madison, MN Reply with quote

A very generous offer. I'll stop by next time I'm in the area.

Did you happen to know Lamar Wiese, by chance? I'm pretty sure he grew up in the Madison area.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: