Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rayroc - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rayroc
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 06, 2023
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: rayroc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Customer contacted me in regards to window I had for sale. Made an offer on the part which did cover my shipping costs. I responded with a counter offer and went on my way.
While on Vacation she responded that she now wanted the part and had sent money via Pay Pal. I was out of communication but at the earliest point I could sent her a text and let her know I was away on vacation.
I was home late Sunday and filling orders when I saw a few things come through on the computer, one of the items was a feedback from her that was not positive or complimentary. I then reviewed the other E mails to her frantic need to know where her part was. We're talking about 10;30 on a Sunday evening.
Not wanting to do business with someone like this who could not look at the bigger picture, My Feedback is spotless from every customer I have ever sold anything to. I would think that common sense would dictate that if someone was away and you were waiting, you'd give it to Monday or Tuesday to let the seller get back into town.
So I refunded her her money and put her on Radio silence. Her replies are nasty and immature. I am not a flake and can sense when I am opening up Pandoras closet so I cut my loses and am moving on.
I have never like selling to women and this has just supported my belief.
May she be a little more polite to the next person.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: rayroc - [email protected] Reply with quote

having just come upon this sellers account of our potential transaction I undoubtedly have a very different account of the details he shared and sadly his comment quoted below reveals a lot. Evil or Very Mad

"I have never liked selling to women and this has just supported my belief."

I'm happy to say
throughout the 30 plus years of forging ongoing relationships amongst the vw community worldwide this attitude has has never reared it's ugly head before and it wouldn't surprise me if I never encountered this again. Very Happy

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nvmipis1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: rayroc - [email protected] Reply with quote

16CVs wrote:
Customer contacted me in regards to window I had for sale. Made an offer on the part which did cover my shipping costs. I responded with a counter offer and went on my way.
While on Vacation she responded that she now wanted the part and had sent money via Pay Pal. I was out of communication but at the earliest point I could sent her a text and let her know I was away on vacation.
I was home late Sunday and filling orders when I saw a few things come through on the computer, one of the items was a feedback from her that was not positive or complimentary. I then reviewed the other E mails to her frantic need to know where her part was. We're talking about 10;30 on a Sunday evening.
Not wanting to do business with someone like this who could not look at the bigger picture, My Feedback is spotless from every customer I have ever sold anything to. I would think that common sense would dictate that if someone was away and you were waiting, you'd give it to Monday or Tuesday to let the seller get back into town.
So I refunded her her money and put her on Radio silence. Her replies are nasty and immature. I am not a flake and can sense when I am opening up Pandoras closet so I cut my loses and am moving on.
I have never like selling to women and this has just supported my belief.
May she be a little more polite to the next person.

Stacy

For what it's worth. Your not the only who has dealt with this person! She is everyrhing you mentioned and some! This site is built for true HONEST! VW enthusiast, not thieves who communicate with false information! And then do not offer any!!! And i mean!!! Any options or solutions to their mistake! I reported her to Everett in hopes he would remove this person! She cost me months!!! Of head aches and over $160 dallors of shipping cost!! For her negligence, false information, lack of communication! And down right RUDE! I hope she is happy she caused me month of head aches and money I did not recover due to her! Right out falsified ad!! Cheers you thief!!🍻
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: rayroc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not a great average here. 2 potential sales that went south, I worked for a large corporate Automotiive company that constantly bent over backwards to satisfy people, even when the customer was dead wrong they always ended up with a full refund and the job for free and still weren’t happy. Off the record and at internal meetings they always said that 2% of the consumers are just crazy and Will never be satisfied.
It’s just too bad you didn’t read my review first.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tom72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: rayroc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello buy many parts from Jane, great sellers, very good parts and quick responses.
Make big packets to France I highly recommend this seller!

Many Thanks for all Jane

Hope we deal another time Wink

Thomas
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: