Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

You guys need a whines thread
Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BulletBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: You guys need a whines thread Reply with quote

All it takes is one celebrity car guy to say "These things are undervalued." Next thing you know, every guy/girl with a stale, rusty, junk hull of a 912 thinks he can ask for his project's weight in gold. I just hate that. I really just want to email every seller with a stupid asking price on some turd and let them know what they have is not worth a set of new tires, regardless of what they think they have. OK. Whine over.

Note: No, I'm not poor and just can't afford one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfgangdieter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys need a whines thread Reply with quote

LOL - Have you check the insane prices people are asking for the old 36 hp don't drive on a windy day VW buses! Agree prices on air cooled is in the stratosphere. Funny how you can buy a water cooled VW Porsche 928 supercar for next to nothing.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys need a whines thread Reply with quote

To be fair air should be more than water.

How long can you live without air vs. how long can you live without water? Smile
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: You guys need a whines thread Reply with quote

BulletBus wrote:
All it takes is one celebrity car guy to say "These things are undervalued." Next thing you know, every guy/girl with a stale, rusty, junk hull of a 912 thinks he can ask for his project's weight in gold. I just hate that. I really just want to email every seller with a stupid asking price on some turd and let them know what they have is not worth a set of new tires, regardless of what they think they have. OK. Whine over.

Note: No, I'm not poor and just can't afford one.

it's because somebody will pay that much, same as the sneekers that some morons that didnt work for their money will pay big$$$$$ for a effing sneeker. but then turn around and try to see your stuff...you dont want to just give it away do you? well I saw a ... sell for...... so my rusted oput crap must be worth it.... you just have to wait for the right moron. just look in the classifieds and see used crap priced more than new. wtf?? because smom moron will see it and think it must be special!!!! possiably gene berger put mustard on it or pised on it so...... hey buddy come look at these empi valve covers I just bought for $223.00!!! they were in the cover of Hot vw's!!!! Im realy somethen now!!!!! yup you sure are.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: