Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: laszlo805
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
laszlo805
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Hi All just starting my Feed back thread.I have sold a few things here and I have also bought a lot here. If I sold you something please leave feed back good or bad. if I have bought something from you. Please leave feed back good or bad. Thanks for looking and adding to my thread.
LeninCas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

I have bought from Laszlo many times! He's a stand up guy. His prices are very fair. I haven't had any issues dealing with him. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. In fact, I'm waiting for him to send me some pictures on some parts I want to buy from him!
laszlo805
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo vintage BBg Reply with quote

Hi all this is laszlo.
I wanted to say thanks to Page pollock. I asked if i could use BBg's
in the name of my small business. I new page's Dad Randy for a long time. Randy's yard name was Randy' BBg's.
Page said i could use the name So here it is Laszlo's Vintage BBg's Buses,Bug's & Ghia's. I also bought a 1971 high roof bus from Randy' & Page yard. That is almost back on the road. This will be a small tribute to Randy
from me. I can never replace randy all i can do is make sure his name goes on
and all of the good memories.
Thanks All
Laszlo
Joyride Automotive
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Purchased some parts for my single cab from Iaszlo805 last week. I was very happy with the transaction. Parts were exactly as described, communication was great and was very fast on his shipping. Highly recommended!!!
mike moses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

I just bought wheels from Laszlo. Super nice guy. The wheels were perfect and at a great price. I highly recommend laszlo as a seller! Quality
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Bought some NOS mud flaps from Laszlo. Great communications. Great item. Great price. Exactly as described and shipped super-fast. Very smooth transaction all the way around. Hope to do more business in the future. Thanks Laszlo.
moogie32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Laszlo responded to my wanted ad for a Ghia striker plate. He quoted me a fair price and shipped the part promptly and well packed. Just installed it today and now i can close my door again. Would absolutely buy from him again! Thanks Laszlo!
Doch leider musst du von uns gehn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John Snell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Laszlo805 was a huge help to me! I had been looking for several years for a January 1957 bus wheel and he took the time to dig through his wheel pile and find one for me and sent it my way at a very reasonable price. Thanks again! A+ seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Laszlo responded to my WTB ad for a vert rear seat. As you know these seats are getting harder to find. He sent lots of pics, was very responsive and communication was excellent. Just a great guy to work. Would definitely recommend and will do business again.
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Laszlo bought an early wheel from me. He paid right away, no problems at all with our transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to sell something to him again! Thanks again for your purchase from me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
688GUY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Excellent communication, well packaged and quickly shipped. Would definitely purchase from him again...thanks!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
laszlo805
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: laszlo805 - [email protected] - Laszlo Reply with quote

Thanks so much brother
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: