Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

another exhaust question
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ldj1002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: another exhaust question Reply with quote

The EMPI 3376 for dune buggies or sand rails look like what I would want for my thing. Does anyone know the distance between the tailpipes or if they would come out the bumper holes?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: another exhaust question Reply with quote

They will not exit out the bumper and are a horrible muffler setup.
wbailey2112
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: another exhaust question Reply with quote

I have the EMPI 3425 ceramic coated exhaust on mine. It's made for the Thing. There's also a painted version. Looks good and exits out of the bumper holes but is a little louder than I'd like it to be.
ldj1002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: another exhaust question Reply with quote

Bashr52 wrote:
They will not exit out the bumper and are a horrible muffler setup.

Why won't they exit the bumper? If because the pipe is too big to go through the bumper hole then I can modify that. If the pipe doesn't line up with the bumper holes by a lot then that is a no no.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: