Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ziswanto - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Ziswanto
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
JonSolo74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently ordered a set of black Fuch Center Caps w/ Inlaid Crest from Ziswanto. I sent him an email on a Tuesday, he responded on Wednesday. I'm in California USA, he's in Indonesia, so I expected a bit of a delay. I sent him funds via PayPal, and he had them sent out to me by, Friday. I expected to wait at least 2-3 weeks since he's half way across the earth from me. They showed up that next Monday!!! Blew my mind Shocked ! They were packaged very well and as advertised, beautiful, and brand new. He also threw in new black valve stem caps with the Porsche logo on them for free. I trust him and would definitely order from him again! Thanks Ziswanto! Very Happy
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

He placed an ad, then doesn't answer his emails...4 days. Does anybody know if he is still around? On vacation ??????
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

He has several ads that are still posted and he comes on the site each day, but does not answer any of his emails. I have made sure my emails are getting out, and I am sure he is reading his feedback, but his lack of communication is worrisome.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

I finally received the VW sun visor cards after almost a month between trying to get up with this guy (thanks, Everett Barnes) and actual delivery today August 4
The card have at least two word misspellings....I bought six, all were bent, one was water stained on its face. Personally, I would not buy from Ziswanto again.
He tells me to check my spam for his emails, after I had told him many times to pm me on Samba. It was just one thing after another....not at all worth the trouble.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Damn... I'd be interested to see a pic of the card to see the misspellings
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ev,this is a new HP computer that I cannot send images yet, but as soon as I can, you will be the first to get a photo of this card. I can remember one misspelling sitting here (visor cards are in my office). The word DEALER is misspelled to read DAELER...........I have NEVER seen a VW item misspelled like that, and I worked at a VW dealership after my USAF stint in 1974. And, nowhere on these cards gives any hint of any VW document number.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Oh, I do remember the other...second misspelled word. It is "ANGAGE", which is supposed to be engage, as in" engage the starter" This stuff is junk
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Damn... I'd be interested to see a pic of the card to see the misspellings

Ev. maybe I can scan it to you. I'll try.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ev.
Couldn't scan it either...but I will send you one. I went to my office to get them and reread the card. There is a total of (at least) SEVEN spelling and grammatical errors on these small cards. I made a mistake in saying there was only TWO.
Again, I advise all those thinking of buying from this individual....DON'T.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow, that is crazy to make that many errors when I assume he had an original to copy.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ziswanto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wheel607

Sorry for these I inconvenient situation, I will fully refund your fund.
But something to clarified I did respond all your email FAST, even though you never receive my respond, have evidence for that.

Have a nice day
Ziswanto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

Done for the fully refund..
Thank you for the correction, please throw the card to the garbage can, or burned, DO NOT let anyone use it, especially for volkswagen NEWBIE. I am afraid they will have an accident reading those instruction ...LOL
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Ziswanto - [email protected] Reply with quote

After Everett Barnes stepped in, yes I did receive a full refund. I sent him one of these sun visor cards for him (Everett) to view the seven (7) mistakes that were made in the printing. I have the benefit of working for a dealership during the early 1970's and this junk would have never been printed by VW....in any country. And to correct Ziswanto, I had to ask Everett to contact Ziswanto to get him to pm me as none of his emails made it to me. Ziswanto told me in a pm to check my SPAM, they weren't there either. He seems like an ok guy, but this deal was bad from start to finish. I would really consider whether it is worth the extra "effort" to do business with him.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: