Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Curtains????
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdubyadubya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Curtains???? Reply with quote

Anyone know of anyone who makes cool curtains for Bay Window Busses in the USA? I really need curtains in my 69 Deluxe, been trying to find someone for a while. Very Happy
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Curtains???? Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php...d3b29732dd

&

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1959916

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
VWSunny72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Curtains???? Reply with quote

I have simply bought a fabric of my choice and take them to a tailor to make them for me....the patterns out there are endless. Fabric costs about $75 and labor is abkut $125, but either can vary.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KentABQ Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Curtains???? Reply with quote

My partner made all new curtains for Chloe a few weeks ago.
The cool things about them are (1) they are custom, and (2) it cost about $60 in materials...

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

And I made new lighting in the back using leftover materials from some of my kitchen remodels. Very happy with how they turned out too.

"I must say, how can you be in a bad mood driving this vehicle full of vibrant color.
Cars of today are so bland in comparison. It's like driving a celebration!"
---WildIdea

Bus ownership via emoticons:
Very Happy Shocked Mad Sad Embarassed d'oh! Pray Brick wall Pray Dancing Dancing Dancing ---williamM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: