Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Had a "medical" scare today
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
2true
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

TDCTDI wrote:
Quit drinking that shit, those energy drinks will really screw with your system.

^^This^^
rockerarm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

2true wrote:
TDCTDI wrote:
Quit drinking that shit, those energy drinks will really screw with your system.

^^This^^

I agree tho I haven't used them myself. They are so popular with troops. Everywhere I go I see privates all the way up to O3's (captain) drinking them, along with dip. I recall a 3 or 4 day field problem and the SGM (sergeant major) putting out a verbal directive that he better not see any of those drinks out in the field.
NUTSFORBUSES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

All I can say is, CHANGE your diet! In 2016 I had a major MAJOR! pain in my gut. Crawling on the ER floor they gave me morphine, did a cat scan and found a Pancreatic tumor eating away at my pancreas. after an 8 hour surgery and taking 80% of the pancreas, my spleen is gone too. Followed by sepsis for about 4 months-i was very sick for about a year. My cancer came from stress, but could (maybe) been avoided with a better diet. Now, diabetic and learning to eat right. Food is Everything, and I can't stress that enough. The term "Eat shit and die"? it is true. Eat well, and die well is how I want to go.In my 50's, but now look like my late 30's since eating right and walk, run what ever, but do it.
Most of our food is contaminated, so go organic, or grow the shit. True, crap food tastes good and it is everywhere, but damn near everything is just garbage at fast foods. I was lucky to survive pancreatic cancer(and sepsis) A second chance, or a warning signal> listen to the signs and take it seriously. Any "boost" drink is just total shit, soft drinks>total shit. Eat like a deer, but don't eat the deer and your life will change, weight will drop and you will find you don't need to eat so much
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

I eat organic - DEER meat! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

are you sure there orgasmic dear? I had a slight health skeer 2 weeks ago... my fricken collar bone poped/broke,disconncted... off my sternum....not fun...not sure what to do...I dont think it can be fixed.....I think my days of car shit are comming to a close.
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

rockerarm wrote:
Your the family squad leader and you have a responsibility to your wife and nephew. You know what I mean and you have been there, as a possible squad/team leader. Hooah? Take care and enjoy.

Hooah!

Just to update everyone that may care, I am doing fine. I've cut soda out of my life. I still drink an occasional Rockstar, but nothing like before. The only things I really drink now is milk, water, Gatorade, and an occasional sweet tea. Hell I don't even think I've had alcohol in the last 2-3 months. Since my original post I've been to a couple doctors appointments and have taken a physical. Everything is ok. Doc said it was most likely dehydration and probably a little malnourishment from not eating much over the previous couple days leading up to what happened.

Thanks everyone
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

Have some Corona! Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

too much gatorade can effup too. I try to stick to the G2 when I get it and just occasionaly.I did get some high octane lemon peoeno gaterade a week ago to try it....just about 1/4 cup or less in my diet dew. that's possibly the best tasting gator piss Ive ever had.
as far as milk go's.....I drink Hood calorie countdown chocklate milk, it comes in white too. taste better than most std milks. Ive tried the almond milks, taste like shit, and I cant find any almonds with nipples....so...it's a scam.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Had a "medical" scare today Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
too much gatorade can effup too. I try to stick to the G2 when I get it and just occasionaly.I did get some high octane lemon peoeno gaterade a week ago to try it....just about 1/4 cup or less in my diet dew. that's possibly the best tasting gator piss Ive ever had.
as far as milk go's.....I drink Hood calorie countdown chocklate milk, it comes in white too. taste better than most std milks. Ive tried the almond milks, taste like shit, and I cant find any almonds with nipples....so...it's a scam.

Howabout soy milk ? You like that?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: