Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BusSelecta
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: BusSelecta Reply with quote

I can get any of the busselecta things except the bug to work on my Mac. It says "Flash is required to view this selecta (not available on mobile devices)" Well this isn't a mobile and I just installed the latest flash so I don't know what the problem is. Any help?
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
World Series Champions 2016
KentPS wrote:
...or the PO envied the terrorists' bus in "Back to the Future". Laughing

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: BusSelecta Reply with quote

I don't know, but requests to update flash are a sign of a phishing attempt.
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: BusSelecta Reply with quote

No it wasn't a request ,I downloaded it from the flash site because I thought it was the problem. It wasn't the problem...
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
World Series Champions 2016
KentPS wrote:
...or the PO envied the terrorists' bus in "Back to the Future". Laughing

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: BusSelecta Reply with quote

I realize this is an old thread, but I figured I would add to it.

Does anyone know what happened to the Selecta pages? I can get to the start page, but when I click on an individual vehicle page, nothing happens. Is it a software glitch, or do the pages simply no longer work?

http://www.busselecta.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: BusSelecta Reply with quote

Adobe Flash has always been a risk and a hackers exploit and tool.

It will no longer support "security updates" after December 31 2020... so beware.

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: BusSelecta Reply with quote

It looks like it’s lost. I checked about everything I could on my end, and it still didn’t work with any of them. It was a neat little program. I guess it was a FAD, and no one cares to modernize it to work in 2021. Oh well....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
empi3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: BusSelecta Reply with quote

I just tried it and it works! I had to go into add-ons (I'm running Firefox) and switch " shockwave disabled" to "always ask".

Keep trying it will work!

Steven

1970 Beetle
1956 Ragtop Beetle
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: