Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Silver Beige L-466
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Silver Beige L-466 Reply with quote

Does anyone have some full cans you would like to sell? WW seems to be the only provider for Silver Beige L-466 and they said today 6-8-17 that it will be 2 weeks before they have anymore. I would like to have some parts painted before next Wednesday so ???? I will start with $15 a can+shipping. Unless there is someone who wants to make a profit. I figure a forum may be a good place to post this, are there any other paints that are close enough? There are bunches of old posts on this topic.
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver Beige L-466 Reply with quote

If you want to buy something, then place an ad in the Classifieds (per Forum Rules).
steve n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver Beige L-466 Reply with quote

Thanks Gary. Your input was helpful. Unfortunately paint is not something I have seen on the "classifieds" before. I was hoping to touch base with someone "not" selling a product. Someone who has been there before. I hope you know what I mean. Sorry if this offended you. What was I thinking? I will place an ad in the classifieds too. Thanks again! ](*,)
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver Beige L-466 Reply with quote

steve n wrote:
... are there any other paints that are close enough? There are bunches of old posts on this topic.

This thread might help for other spray paints, it's old though so I don't know if the colors are still available.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=463496
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steve n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver Beige L-466 Reply with quote

Thanks Everett. At least I have a reference now. There were a lot of posts on the color. Most are custom mixes etc. I will check it out. I hope I am not out of line with the rules here. I am in a time crunch. Car is out of the booth today. Things have happened faster than expected. Thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: