Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

old & decrepid aging thread.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

konundrum?kunnundrumb?cunundrum?yes thats one I truly dont know witch way it's spelt. sorry if that offends you. however nomater how it's spelled I dont see any other word like it that could be confuzzed to any body, but possibly Im rong. thats up to you to decide,possiably ray has an alternative word thats close to it. either way ..it's a conundrumb..... Shocked and the drumb plays on.
Jon Schmid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

Cut the crap, mark.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

I assumed you were refering to the spelling, so whats your crap Im cutting?
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

old and decrepid.... fri night my effing collar bone dislocated from my chest, brest bone thingy whatever it's called...sternum I think might be it..... wtf? I wasent doing nutten but sitting down!!!!with any luck my dam head will fall off quickley next week. boy does my wife have a lot of shit to get rid of.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

Question: What does a man do with his car when he gets too old to drive it anymore?

Answer: He tows it behind his motorhome.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:
Question: What does a man do with his car when he gets too old to drive it anymore?

He parks it over his grave.
olspeed
Samba Member

Location: In the shadow of Denali, I still don't give a damn how they do it outside

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
iowegian wrote:

He parks it over his grave.

That's suppose to be me... and I told the wife to bury me in it too

the Ghia not the motorhome
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

no dont burry it!!! leave a good marker and something for the vw buzzard thieves to steel!!!!better than them digging it up and effing up your yard.witch they will do just to steel a effing bolt that is roumered to have a GB engraved into it....and any thing else thats better that what they have....well that means there gonna take the entire car so...what they gonna do wiff you? Shocked
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:

I think owners of the Ghia coupe and convertible on Chasing Classic Cars had this problem. The gent was too old to drive, and they sold them to Wayne.

Then there was the guy with the two 356 Porsches in his garage (one had bullet holes in it). He, like the couple with the Ghias, had them a long time and was pretty tore up about letting them go.

And then never mind the cars, themselves. I don't even want to think about being at a stage of life where I couldn't do the normal things that people do, like driving.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

SO...your not at that stage yet?? ok we will wait a bit fer ya. Shocked just remember just because "they" tell you that you shouldent dont mean you cant~ wont~ dont... and always remember you can get a good buddy to take you for a wild blast.if he wont ...he aint no buddy.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

you know your old when you have to tell your new DR they dont have a effing clue.......crap. then getting up and walking out on the moron.....second moron in less than 2 months.....finding good healthcare is hard work. but I did find one later that day!!!!!! you cant fix stupid, but stupid Can wright perscriptions if you dont piss in their wheaties.......effem.. let them eat the wheaties. I seem to have zero tollarance for stupid,scammers,morons etc.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
you know your old when you have to tell your new DR they dont have a effing clue.......crap. then getting up and walking out on the moron.....second moron in less than 2 months.....finding good healthcare is hard work. but I did find one later that day!!!!!! you cant fix stupid, but stupid Can wright perscriptions if you dont piss in their wheaties.......effem.. let them eat the wheaties. I seem to have zero tollarance for stupid,scammers,morons etc.

I must say, Mr. Tucker, you sure act a lot younger than your 87 years. How do you do it?
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

wife& horse power.
Spezialist
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

I shaved some of the years off by cutting wheat and similar processed crap out of my diet. Permenamt (TM) solution. Ketogenic I guess they call it.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

Ive cut a lot out of my diet in the past 6 years or so. i never was much of a patato chip eater....but now....crap I gotta get off them now... I like to eat crunchey things...carrot's&cellery are getting old and the chips stepped in to help......help...help grow my belly.. it's so fricken hot out hard to get any outdoor exersize done...and the salt from the chips aint helping my bp any. I think I need a coma for a month or so.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
Ive cut a lot out of my diet in the past 6 years or so. i never was much of a patato chip eater....but now....crap I gotta get off them now... I like to eat crunchey things...carrot's&cellery are getting old and the chips stepped in to help......help...help grow my belly.. it's so fricken hot out hard to get any outdoor exersize done...and the salt from the chips aint helping my bp any. I think I need a coma for a month or so.

A comma or two wouldn't hurt you.
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:

I guess spelling doesn't count. Wink

As far a crunchy, how about air-popped corn? Not as crunchy (and usually less salty) as chips, but it's decent snack food. No grease because it's air-popped, and it's corn!
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

done the pop corn too. just need to find something new. I soent a good while today trying to axsess my 3 generators for the hurbiecane. threw out lotsa stuff in the way....so it should take long if it does come this way.I wonder if they still run Shocked ...I know the yamaha will have to have the carb cleaned as usual no mater what or how it is stored for more than 2 weeks. the kawasaki always starts & runs good the...harberer of fright unit has always worked good.but....I reckon if it dont come this way Ill pull them all out and run when it gets cooler hear. it's been about 4 years since they have been run.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

going to the beach yesterday and being 4' from a shark swiming around and just smile at it.They are quite pretty when their eyes are not rolled back in their heads..... 81 degree crystal clear water,powder snow white sands , body surfing and not getting hurt, it just dont get any better that that...at any age
ach60 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: old & decrepid aging thread. Reply with quote

I had this assumption that since my Parents died in their 80's, and my uncle died when he 75.
My physical health closely matched my uncle's so I assumed I'd last to 75 also.
6 months ago my oldest sister Marsha died a month before her 70th birthday.
So much for dumbass assumptions.
I honestly feel angry, I feel like my sister got cheated.
Fuck Cancer!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: