Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Correct window position
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkskinman
Lateral Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject: Correct window position Reply with quote

It seems the (rear of the)front windows are supposed to over lap the (front of the) rear windows so driving doesn't get In between the wind crack?
Yes??
But I also heard they can be swapped around like the doors
But if they are designed as such then they couldn't be swapped

Me of Course wrote:
Extremity is relative to how far your willing to jump

Ward Cleaver wrote:
You ever try a pink golf ball, Wally? Why, the wind shear alone on a pink golf ball can take the head off a 90-pound midget at over 300 yards

PS4 "NKOGNEATO"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: