Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1974 Thing Wiring Harness
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: 1974 Thing Wiring Harness Reply with quote

Can someone send me pictures of the fuse block and under rear seat showing the wiring harness. Have new harness to install but there was not much of it left to see before I removed to have the body painted. Also can anyone tell me how to install the rear grommet under the rear seat for the main harness. It has been a real bear. Is there a grommet like it at the front of the main harness and if so where does it go.
Thanks 1105
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: