Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwguru - [email protected] - Tom Landock Jr
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwguru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
warriorbass05
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a couple of toys and got a freebie as well....very easy to deal with everything arrived as promised...

Thanks Tom!!!
samoanboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: another great sale Reply with quote

Another great sale from Tom to me downunder New Zealand, great items and well packaged, love your cars Tom, you sure you dont want to move here??? will buy again most definetly TOPSSS AAA++++
blue62ragtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest seller. Would definitely buy from again.
vwtoyman2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed my second great trade with Tom. Yes, I did say trade. We both collect VW toys and this is the second time we have been able to work out a trade. Thanks Tom! Enjoy the toys!

Art
Idkutet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Fantastic Seller Reply with quote

Your Awesome .... Love a Painless transaction, super quick replies , highly recommended. Smile
mikebugman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hes a very great person t obuy from he did a wonderfull job and i wouldnt doubt to do it agin he does what he says and is willing to work wiuth u on the payments and stuff he will send better pics if asked and try to answer all ?? before u buy and bend over back wards to make u happy wit hthe item if i could id give him a 10 out of 10 rating plus 5 for the extra effort he went too i asked a ton of ?? and he didnt balk at answering me or try to hide anything at all he seems like the real deal if u se his adds and are want ing to buy due it before someone else does is all i can say his prices are resonable and he prices accortdingly with condition hes very good at that from stuff i got from him ai had a very large order right before xmas holiday and he made sure to get it right with out any delas only proble mwas geting thru the mail it was a little slower on deliver but thats normal for this time of year

Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be dealing with this seller!

I went to buy a few things from him via email. He gave me a price on 5 Herbie items for $100 (with shipping including), including a 1:32 Herbie Vitesse car, a few Johnny Lightning 1:64 cars and a 1:43 German Herbie Slot Car - I offered $95 shipped, (Because I only had $96 in my account) and told him that I would send the payment as a gift through paypal to take care of the difference, instead of giving paypal the money...which would be about the $4 difference-

He emailed me back the next day and said he could do that price for everything besides the Vitesse Herbie... which makes no sense. I emailed him and told him that didn't make any sense and why did he change his mind so suddenly- He said in reply that he told me a price before he knew what he thought it was worth! I'm glad I didn't pay him first!! Oh well- just future reference for anyone who wants to deal with him... Rolling Eyes

This isn't the first time I tried to work with Tom, he is very hard to work with and my dealings with him have been unprofessional.

To top it off, Tom has bought a few things from me before, and wanted the things he bought from me for little to nothing, which I did my best to give him my best prices, but in turn when he sells something he wants highest dollar possible...
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last reply to Tom over email to Tom after finding out that he changed his pricing he gave me was:

Quote:
WOW. You take back your word what you wanted for your items. Unprofessional Tom!!!

Tom's "professional" reply:

Quote:
don't cry...cause you missed that $30 1993
# 1,578 of 5,000. boxed herbie.........

Absolutely not someone I want to do business with, nor recommend!
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Dealt with him in April 2011 just fine Reply with quote

I read all the feedback here, and can say my transaction was both fast and courteous. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i purchased a brekina garage from tom. it came quickly, was well packaged and just as described. i would buy from tom again, except i'm trying to overcome my addiction to toy vw's. darn it tom, you're not making it any easier! Embarassed Embarassed Wink
CarlIseminger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I originally had offered to buy a couple of key chains from Tom. When he pointed out that the battery had died in the one keychain, I told him I collected clocks and just wanted to add that particular VW Bug keychain to my collection. Tom then replied that he had a couple of other Bug clocks and sent me photos. The prices he quoted me were acceptable to me and I offered to buy them.

He promptly shipped them out to me, arrived quickly and well packaged. He even included an original packing box for me.

Thanks Tom
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PVDizbon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller, I got exactly what I wanted and it was shipped fast !
PVDizbon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All great, thanks !!
EZ Gruv
King of Plaid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased 2 diecasts recently. They were shipped on the next business day, and I received them 2 days later.
Thanks!
My Photography Page.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tom4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill vouch for this guy. he is my dad.

after reading all the feedback its clearly obvious beer:30 comes a little too early for him. cut him some slack, he is the most genuine die hard vw enthusiast you will ever meet. His EXTREMELY unique personality is tough to understand at times. He rarely uses full sentences because it takes him 3 days to type one with his etch a sketch computer and one finger typing method.

dont let him fool you. he just craves attention with those high prices. it keeps the samba fun. Very Happy

www.everythingeuro.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Just bought some toys from me and I gotta say I couldn't be happier having him as a buyer. He looked through my parts, we exchanged emails back and forth, did a little negotiating and had a few laughs. I had a great time trading banter back and forth with Tom. He's a nice guy with a good sense of humor. Toms welcome to buy from me any time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
karasPL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prompt shipping, well packed. I'll be back with pleasure Smile
cheers from Poland
Wojtek
Popout Pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: A+!! Great trade! Reply with quote

Traded Tom for some HO slot cars. Easy to deal with! Would do business again anytime! Thanks!!!
sugashane
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

I recently purchased a diecast "rabbit" from tom. He sent me a Polo. I told him i would keep Polo, no worries, but would like to purchase a rabbit if he had any. After several short responses from him through email, he seemed offended, as if i accused him of not knowing the difference between the two cars. Never heard back from him.
vwguru...... Rolling Eyes not so much.....
and still has polos listed as rabbits, after i politely pointed that out to him.
At the end of the day, no big deal, only spent 11 bucks. Just my feedback.
Teo22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Great seller Reply with quote

I just purchased a 'vintage (screw connections) parking light' from Tom.
It was very well packaged it was at a great price and fast shipping!
He even added an extra gift, that touched me very deeply, when finding
out about the death of my son. That was very considerate & I will cherish it forever! Thank You Tom!!!
He is a man of great integrity and now a great friend!!
I highly recommend him A++++++++++++++

1958 Beetle Sedan
Jan-15-58 L335 Capri Blue
w/2387cc

WANTED license plate frame
'Daly City Volkswagen'
Daly city, California
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: