Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
grvwsic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I ordered a spring, fiber washers and sealing "O" rings for my 113 905 205M distributor. I didn't realize that there were different springs. Marciel advised me on the correct one.

Just wanted to thank you for correcting my order and shipping the correct one.

Highly recommended... fast reply
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a restored distributor from Marcel, good price, nice packaging, and fast shipping. Good communication as well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mjrpoulton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Sorted out a pack of washers and rebuild parts kit for distributor, and then quickly sent it to a hotel in New York for one of my family to pick up and bring back to the UK. Great service and nothing was too much trouble. Brilliant guy to deal with.
dubsteez79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Prompt shipping and great products. My distributor parts were all correct for my rebuild. This was aided by the descriptions and fitment info on vwnos.com. Its also nice that heimlich is a samba member who is willing to share his experience and help keep this hobby alive! Thanks!
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought some tune up parts from Marcel.

As always fantastic to work with, quick shipping, quality parts.

What more could you want?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pitargue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought an inner left tie rod end and tie rod for a type 3 from Marcel for a very fair price. Shipped quickly. Product exactly as described. Would buy from again.
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought some exhaust parts and had my distributor restored.

Packed very well, quick turn around time and fantastic customer service as always.

A++++

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great person to deal with! Thanks for all the help.

Terry
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I finally installed the coil and distributor I got from Marcel in my 65'. Things are doing great! He was available every time I needed a questioned answer. Thanks again Marcel for making it painless.
The Vos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased and installed a 113905205AJ Distro from Marcel and couldn't be happier! He will answer any question that you may have on the phone and is really cool to chat with anyways! His prices are second to none also!
Top Notch to deal with! Thank you Marcel!
icemanhd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Had a batch of distributors rebuilt by Marcel, fantastic job and he is a great value. Nothing but thumbs up and praise from me.
76 912E
87 911 Carrera
frenchroast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've purchased distributor rebuild parts and shock mounts from Marcel. His service is excellent; questions answered and parts shipped promptly.
creative native Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Since my first experience with VWNOS, it has been apparent that this company is in the VW market for good. I had an inquiry about a purchase and Marcel responded immediately and fully prepared to speak on the phone to answer my question. I left that conversation confident that they stand by their products and are committed to customer care. If only all businesses were as easy to work with!
Ian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I do deals with Marcel pretty frequently as we both live in Houston.

He is an all around great guy and has a true passion for keeping these VW's on the road!

A real asset to the VW community.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Transaction for Bosch point Grease as described Very hard to find else ware. very happy, Thank You,

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Restored German Distributor Bosch VJ4 BR 8

Marcel expertly restores these distributors with passion and patience. Very helpful as well when my geezer brain had a question. Recommended with the utmost confidence you will be most pleased! Applause
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Got REAL Bosch distributor o rings from VW NOS.

They are the real deal, genuine NOS.

Very fast shipping.

Please accept my thanks for a great product at a low price.

Also, thanks for the cool sticker. I put it on my 73 Westy.

Former Houstonian (1981-1992)
Chuck
dlx63bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Send a distributor for restoration to Marcel, good price, nice packaging, and fast shipping. Good communication as well and very happy!
Will send another distributor for restoration next week.
Highly recommended.

Rudy from Monterrey, MX
Ceckert64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Got some amazing NOS parts, some great pistons and bearing, and about for the same they'd cost new, but yet much higher quality, great place to get parts!

“Fitz” 1971 Westfalia Poptop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BrettAnderson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered a BOSCH 019 from Marcel.
Just received it to Western Australia, well packaged everything as stated.
Would definitely buy from Marcel again. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: