Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
BahamaBlau66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Second time purchasing from Marcel. Communication was great and again, shipping was fast. Thanks!
JFC3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered, received, and installed the steering box rebuild kit. Great parts and great experience doing business with Marcel. Highly recommend.
1956Napcoron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered a steering box and it came in just a few days. Super fast shipping,
great product and service. A +
VW_Jimbo Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a set of main bearings from Marcel. He took the time to ask several questions about what EXACTLY I was in need of. He said he might have some. He went and looked through his parts and found a set for me! Made my day, because the case was good but needed 2mm worth of new thrust. I could not be happier!

Great service! Great guy! Great Pricing! And was shipped quickly! He nailed all 3 points of a service business; price, service and timeliness! I can ask for no more than that!

Thank you!
Jimbo

There is never enough time to do it right the first time, but all the time necessary the second time!

TDCTDI wrote:
Basically, a whole bunch of fuckery to achieve a look.

67rustavenger wrote:
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo! Smile
BahamaBlau66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased parts to rebuild a few of my distributors. Parts fit extremely well and distributors now perform as originally designed. I’m so impressed with the parts and fast shipping, I’ll be purchasing again. Thanks!
chrisflstf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Just bought some distributor parts from marcel. Very helpful, goes out of his way to accomodate your needs. He is a top notch seller, very recomended. Big thanks ! Very Happy
911Sdriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Hello

Bought 5 steering racks for T1/3 and som more parts.
Very good Communication, very good packing, quick shipping.
Everything looks great.

Thanks Marius Knutsen
Norway, Europe
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great parts and fast shipping from Marcel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dphdo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've ALWAYS have gotten great products and service from Heimlich. Highly recommend this seller.

SMILES
Dale
hertz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered a Bosch distributor shim and washer kit and some German oil change gasket sets.

Delivered to Australia his packaging was first class. Nice touch with some stickers, post cards and air freshener. Love how you’ve made you logo like a screamer advertising logo.

Parts were the best quality. Will shop again

Josh
tcoop1100
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel is the best I've dealt with on Samba. Quality parts (VWNOS, right?), knows his stuff, great communication and customer service. Ships fast, too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
briggsy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel is a very helpful seller, I had an easy and perfect transaction! I am Rebuilding Steering Boxes in Toronto area, and I recommend His Quality parts Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a steering box from Marcel. Came quick,and excellent quality.
NDByrd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I recently ordered a steering box from VWNOS and am totally satisfied with the purchase. He explained and I agreed to the return policy for the box. I received the steering unit promptly and in perfect condition. He is willing to go the extra mile to help his customers find parts, a service that goes goes far beyond just filling orders. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt distributor from Marcel. Great price,and beautiful work.
dwm1915
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

purchased parts for my 67 Squareback distributor.Fasts shipping , would buy from again.
Thanks.
NormGarr87
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I ordered steering box parts. The website was easy to navigate and ordering easy. The parts arrived well packaged and all appear to be very good quality. This site is a gem, he has a lot of hard to find parts. Keep up the good work.
73 Thing
81 Caddy w/2.0 liter ABA
Every VW has some Porsche DNA and every Porsche has some VW DNA. Sorry boys, they started as hopped up V-Dubs.
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel is great to work with and provides quality parts!

Bought a NOS 1300cc piston and cylinder kit.

It's in perfect condition!

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GenoZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I purchased a 009 Bosch distributor. Works great and Marcel was very helpful. Thanks again!
bnam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Marcel has been excellent to deal with. Sometimes getting a part shipped to India requires that it be carried by someone traveling from the US to India and that requires extra coordination - and Marcel has been very patient and accommodating of that. Thanks Marcel!
Byas
1966 Fiat 1500 Cabrio (with 1600 Twin cam)
1952 Citroen TA 11BL
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: