Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
johnlank166
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Recently purchased a 009 distributor - it arrived promptly and in fantastic condition. Exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended and will definitely buy from again. Thank you!!
SCZ9-1-1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a 009 Bosch distributor. Purchase was quick, easy and no problems. Great seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fishslapper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Just wanted to post up about my awesome experience dealing with Marcel ( owner of vw nos) . I live in Canada so sometimes i have issues getting stuff but there was no issue at all. Shipping was fast and he shipped with USPS so it was way cheaper than UPS or fedex !! The parts arrived in perfect shape . When there was an issue that was to be honest both of our faults he rectified it right away with no attitude and went WAY beyond what i was even expecting . Anyway i would not hesitate to buy parts again ! He is a good one , and another vw fanatic that you can tell is in it for the right reasons !!

The 7 "p"'s !!
Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance. !!
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

made many purchases from marcel over the years. alway's perfect!
hope he never run's out of cool original parts!! A++++++ Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blues90
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought parts for my type 3 distributor and all came fast and as described.
randyrag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

My Beru plug wires are great . Ordered 10-26-22 Delivered 10-31-22 Texas to Tennessee .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
vwmerckx Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Several months ago, I gave Marcel a call to ask about a set of NOS Pistons/Cylinders and Heads. He spent as much time on the phone with me as I needed. I ordered the NOS parts and they arrived in perfect condition. Everything was double wrapped individually.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
beetlemania628
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I purchased replacement parts for my front steering box and all parts fit as expected. Also, they were prompt in shipping the items ordered and packaged very well and protected. I would recommend buying from them for any NOS parts that you might need.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased some flywheel shims from Marcel. Came quick and inexpensive. Thanks,
dphdo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Very Good Products, and speedy delivery Very Happy
mxl556
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought the rebuilt '034 distributor and bunch of NOS ignition consumables from Marcel. New distributor is nicely rebuilt with quality parts in it. Made a huge difference. Great service, thank you!
ChangeIt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Got my VJU4BRB and am very happy with it. Shipping was quick. Now I just need to hook up the vacuum to the Kdogs.
RustPatch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've made a number of purchases over the last few years and have always had a good experience. Will definitely shop here again. Always good products and good communication.

Thanks Marcel!

Joe
mhessvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

it was a pleasure doing business with Marcel.. thank you again so much!
george4888 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Enjoyed doing business with Marcel at vwnos. Very smart guy with
lots of knowledge about Volkswagens.
www.bayareavwclub.com
1969 Beetle, 2007cc engine

"Life is hard, but it's harder when you are stupid."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ibjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I’ve had multiple purchases from VWNOS, all good transactions. Great product and good communication.
the1500club.com
Shop Lacky at the T3/34 Factory, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094313902074
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've bought several parts from Marcel, he is always on top of things, communication is great, will work with you to get what you need, reasonable shipping cost and fast.
I would recommend buying from him to anybody.
ps2375
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Found this website and will now always check here first for hard to find items and most anything else. Good prices and shipping is reasonable and quick.
islandveedub Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've been intrigued for years by VWNOS listings, but I've never needed anything until now. Steering boxes from Brazil are crap and you can't get anything near quality currently. I saw his ad for steering boxes and the description was exactly what i was looking for. I brought one in which a mechanic customer of mine saw. He had a bad experience with a new Brazilian one so he inspected the one I brought in and bought it from me. Needless to say, I ended up ordering one more.

His communication and shipping is fast and reasonable. In fact for the quality of product that he sells, I think his pricing overall is reasonable. If I need a rebuilt distributor, steering box, or NOS parts, I'm heading straight here first.

60 Doublecab
62 23 Window Walkthrough Bus
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Once again Marcel has exceeded my expectation. I will gladly do business with him anytime I am in need. Thanks again Marcel!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: