Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

t7d5 - [email protected] - Tom Dudak
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: t7d5
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
artguy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: t7d5 - [email protected] - Tom Dudak Reply with quote

t7d5 Tom Dudak [email protected]

Just wanted to add some positive feedback for t7d5.

Tom was great to work with. I purchased some Dellorto 34 Carb Stacks from him... They seem to be a part that is not so common.

Tom responded to my forum question regarding the description of what this particular part was called. He and another member responded which I appreciate greatly.

Good communication from Tom and he sent them out quickly and provided tracking number when he said he would. I would buy from Tom again, no problem. Stand up guy...big thanks man!

Greg P
artguy1
greggearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: t7d5 - [email protected] - Tom Dudak Reply with quote

I'd like to post some not so positive feedback for Tom. His communication was good, he shipped the items with decent packing, but my first question to him was if the wheels in question had any damage.

His reply was no, just some blemishes anyone could fix.

When I got the 4 wheels, all 4 had visible bends, and two of them you could see the outer lips were whacked in several places with the naked eye.

I spent hundreds of dollars to have them straightened (and then polished).

They now look great, but now I find out the lug nut mounting seats are all damaged - many will need to be re-machined.

To his credit, he gave me a partial refund, which is admirable, but only half the cost of the straightening, and none of the refacing.

I'm not saying Tom is a poor seller, but if you have questions about the condition - you need to be very explicit, and take his answers with a big grain of salt.
1991 Vanagon Syncro Westy

Period Lights, VW & Porsche wheels and Recaro/Scheel Seats for sale

https://www.facebook.com/greggearhead

http://greggearhead.com/soco-swap---september-vw-swap-meet.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mazdd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: t7d5 - [email protected] - Tom Dudak Reply with quote

Hi all I would just like post positive feedback for Tom true to his word received my carb as described fast shipping thanks Tom Great seller
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: t7d5 - [email protected] - Tom Dudak Reply with quote

just purchased some spindles from Tom.
parts were just as described, fast shipping
good seller
thanks
jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: