Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Andreas Hendl - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Andreas Hendl - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sadly, this guy has proven himself untrustworthy. BTW...Everything I say here is fully documented and available to anyone contemplating dealing with him. You really need to know what you're dealing with before entering into any transaction with him.

First and foremost...Make sure you really have received all your money before sending anything to him. Having requested additional postal services, Hendl has repeatedly failed to respond (over the past month) to the PayPal invoice for the additional costs incurred.

Next, he stiffed me for PayPal fees after his agreeing to pay them. FYI...PayPal's email notifications of funds received isn't helping here. The notification tells you the amount received, but you then need to drill down in the PayPal website to finally determine the figure they told you is before they take their fees out. That's how Hendl's subterfuge escaped immediate detection. Invoicing him for the fees has produced nothing...just like the postal fees above.

Last, Hendl will want to enlist you in his dodging German customs duties. He'll ask for two invoices. One for much of the actual cost, and a second for a small amount that he will present to the German post office for the calculation of his customs fees due. This should have been a red flag about who I was dealing with...

In closing, just be aware he may want you to actually send the package to someone named Sasha Haun in Karben, Germany. I don't know what that was all about, but just be aware of his employing a second name in his business dealings.

Nobody needs this kind of larcenous behavior on a website dedicated to a great shared hobby and pastime...Yet there it is so be warned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: