Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Silver Lake Sand Dunes 4th of July 2017
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jake18274
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Silver Lake Sand Dunes 4th of July 2017 Reply with quote

I am in need of views on my new youtube video. Take a view if you choose. 2017 July 4th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ-H63c8rmo&t=1249s
Silver Lake is not Glamis but my only choice this side of Mississippi.
Last 3 minutes we get air borne for our first timewith the new suspension.
The front coil overs are for sale with springs. 8.5 inch travel fox coil overs
top spring 200lbs lower spring 250lbs. I was steered wrong by the maker of my beam since I went with longer trailing arms shocks are 2 inchs two short for my set up. Still performed awesome but I know 10 inch travels will be even better for my setup. They are brand new this year and still look it also have pac coil over spring covers covering the lower pac black springs. only 1 trip to the dunes on them....with springs I have $420 invested in each shock. I am willing to sell then for $350 each with springs. also selling 2 fox air shocks 8.5 inch travel used on rear suspension two trips to dunes but look brand new still. I keep my stuff very clean. last thing for sale is 2 King air shocks 8.5 inch travel used 1 time at dunes look even better. I would sell shocks for $150 each. I upgraded to 930 cvs in the rear and have more travel now so I am wanting to upgrade my rear shocks. I know everyone does not recommend air shocks on the rear of a buggy but they are good to use on the front suspension also. I used all air shocks on the rear due to my buggys design and honestly with the pressures adjusted correctly for the weight I run they worked awesome vs what stock suspension performed. I plan to go air again on the rear but just need some more travel due to upgrades. somebody snag them up to help me raise cash for new shocks. Email me at [email protected] if you like shocks or text me at 815-617-2033
no games please. I am always looking out for scammers..... remember all of these shocks have less than 200 miles on them, I wont just give them away cheap, my son wants to build a buggy someday to young yet I can always just hold onto them and use them for his in 4 years when he is old enuf to drive. oh I about forgot I also have two Bilsteins I can sell 10 inch travel nitrogen shocks 9100 series no external fluid canister can hold up to 200 lbs of nitrogen not to be used to support weight I would let them go for $150 each since they were only used for 50 miles went with 4 air shocks in the rear rode better that way silver like a fox shocks, very nice shocks it is shame I did not use them. a lot of cash invested in shocks I don't do things cheap usually. but at least check out my vid thumbs up me if you like and leave a comment and check my channel again or subscribe I have hours of video to make yet and upload.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: