Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Help identify 911 parts
Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Help identify 911 parts Reply with quote

I'm helping my elderly neighbor sell some Porsche 911 parts. Her son worked on a few 911s years ago and these are some leftover parts she found. I have identified most of them using the classifieds, but I can't find any of the parts below. If you could help identify them and provide a ballpark estimate on value that would be great. Most of the parts in the classifieds are from only a few sellers and their prices seem on the high side. I want to price them reasonably so they sell.

I know this is a door mirror, but what year is it for?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

These are all plastic trim pieces. The piece on the far left is a door mirror seal and I think the piece on the far right is a 66-67 arm rest plate, but what are the pieces in the middle?

I know these are seat belts, but are they for the front or rear seats? and what year/s are they for? I didn't see anything like them in the classifieds.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfgangdieter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Help identify 911 parts Reply with quote

Side Mirror is Durrant for Porsche 356 B/C (1959-65) models, as well as Porsche 911 models (1965-1971) and 912 (1968-69). OEM ones can still be purchased new for $80-130. Glove box lock. 4 plastic pieces - possibly defroster vent trim? Short seat belts appear to be rear for 1967 911/912 (month 4) - longer are front.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: