Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Daftendirekte - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Daftendirekte
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
RBRacing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Daftendirekte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just made a recent purchase from Brendan.
Wasn't a large dollar purchase but want to say that Brendan was A+ with communication throughout the transaction, and offered to meet to finalize the deal. Went above, and beyond expectations to make a new customer feel that he is passionate in making the customer satisfied, and happy with the purchase.
Will definetly do business with again, and refer others his way.
Daftendirekte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Daftendirekte - [email protected] Reply with quote

FWIW:

I'm the owner of Daften Classic, LLC, and the eBay account Daften_classic

The Paypal I use for business related stuff is [email protected], though daftend@gmail is still my personal email.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Daftendirekte - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to give a shout out and major props to Brendon Tatman at Daften Classic. I've been addressing window sill rust and replacing window seals. 3 down and 3 more to go. He's been a pleasure to purchase from and probably the best vendor experiences Ive ever had. From start to finish the process has been great. He's saved me money without sacrificing quality on seals compared to other vendors prices. Lightning fast and thorough process. I highly recommend contacting him with any needs you have. Thanks again Brendon!
EPETREA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Daftendirekte - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased from seller and totally satisfied with purchase. Fast shipping and easy process. Would buy from again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: