Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Decklids with 4CV louvers. Need pics
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Decklids with 4CV louvers. Need pics Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

I am in the process of buying a 4CV decklid. I want to weld in the louvers in a VW decklid.

I got the idea a few years back but forgot about it until i stumbled upon this 4cv decklid.
Now i really can't find any pictures - not even google image search.

So please.. fabricators of the Samba. Can you find any Beetle decklids with 4CV Louvers?
My beetle is a '62 but any year is okay - i will probably go my own way, i would just like some inspiration.
luftkuhlers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Decklids with 4CV louvers. Need pics Reply with quote

just found your topic by accident.

i have 4CV louvers in the decklid, maybe these pics here (scroll down) will give you some inspiration.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=619857

just count the number of louvers you want, for example i didn't take the upper line, because they are to wide

just a side info: they work really well, perfect cooling effect
mkbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Decklids with 4CV louvers. Need pics Reply with quote

You just don't find many renault 4CVs in the states.

I love the look we just need a simple solution.

My Build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=667183
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
finster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Decklids with 4CV louvers. Need pics Reply with quote

I know this is an old thread but saw this 4cv style louvred sb cabrio deck lid and think it's a great look.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: