Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Any 1 in Santa Rosa, CA, going to Windsor Pick n Pull soon?
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
914turboford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Any 1 in Santa Rosa, CA, going to Windsor Pick n Pull soon? Reply with quote

If you are by chance going to the Windsor Pick n Pull today or tomorrow would you be able to check on the status of a car that is supposed to be there? I live in Sacramento (100 miles) and would like to drive there on Saturday to get some parts, but I'd like to know if they are still there. Please call or text me if you can help.

Brian
530 five five 4 seven 401

Also, I am very sorry about your fire situation. I was near the King fire a couple of years ago.
914turboford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Any 1 in Santa Rosa, CA, going to Windsor Pick n Pull soon? Reply with quote

I'm glad I took a chance and drove 100 miles each way to go to Santa Rosa. I wanted to get aluminum trailing arms and brakes from a 1987 944 that was listed online as being there. i got everything I wanted (although I was hoping it would have aluminum calipers and I was hoping the rear sway bar would be bigger). I also paid more than I was hoping. It came to $260 including tax.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Meanwhile, I saw some of the destruction from the fire. I can't believe that happened to a suburban area like Santa Rosa. It is similar to suburbs of Sacramento, where I live. I just can't see how a fire could tear through stucco houses and buildings. It was also crazy how the fire chose to destroy some buildings and left ones next door and in between in tact. It must have been terrifying to live through and so sad for those who lost their homes or especially loved ones.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: