Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 540stoffel
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

Purchased a batwing wheel and some nos heater box flaps. Kristof was prompt in packing and mailing the items. A pleasure to communicate with !
all the best- Gray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
57KarmannKab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel [email protected] Kristof Reply with quote

Purchased a decklid from Kristof- solid packaging and quick shipping from Belgium to USA. Great experience- highly recommend!
Wakond
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel [email protected] Kristof Reply with quote

I bought a hood trim from Kristof. He sent it well packaged and in time. Really recommended seller! Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel [email protected] Kristof Reply with quote

Yes, prompt, perfect. Thank you Kristof.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel [email protected] Kristof Reply with quote

I'm a repeat customer of Kristof. Smooth and easy transactions, cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

Kristof is an awesome seller.

A while back I bought 3 thermostats with their brackets for some old spare engines I have lying about. He padded them well, and they arrived safely in good time. Unfortunately one of the 3 thermostats was defective and expanded. I mentioned this to Kristof, and he did the right thing by volunteering to find another thermostat, test it, and then mail it to me. It just arrived (again well packed and got here safely) and it appears to be in great used condition!

Thank you Kristof for being a great seller and backing up your parts with great service! I will definitely be shopping with you again, and I owe you a beer if/when we ever run into each other!

Bill
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

Purchased a set of studs from Kristof.
Smooth transaction!
Many thanks!
Jose
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

A++ Seller! Thanks again for everything!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS main shaft from Kristof for a split case tranny. I received a perfect part from him! Thank you for the easy transaction Smile Best regards from BUdapest! Attila
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

a+ recommended seller. thanks Kristof.
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
MARKAPTERMAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

I can highly recommend Kristof for any potential purchaser.I purchased a Beetle from him and he was obliging and willing to help me out with any request I made. .He is an honest person who keeps his word and goes beyond of what is expected of him.A trustworthy friendly individual.You cant go wrong with him. Mark. Very Happy
tehillah1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: 540stoffel - [email protected] - Kristof Reply with quote

Purchased an early oval rear seat back. Item arrived quickly, exactly as described and more reasonably priced than what I could find in the US. Great communication, great transaction. Thanks Kristof.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: