Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

side pods
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob cook
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: side pods Reply with quote

a few years back bought side pods from a seller at circle your wagons in tn does anybbody know this seller he had a big trailer he had a vw part bussines { jack] might of been his name it was not berrien thanks
RickS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: side pods Reply with quote

BugStuff, from Pennsylvania.
bob cook
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: side pods Reply with quote

thank you will check it out
SBD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: side pods Reply with quote

Sounds like a guy I bought some stuff from back in the 1990s that delivered it to me at the Bug In in Virginia. I remember telling him it felt good to do business with somebody and not feel like I was being ripped off. Good guy to deal with. Cool

mark tucker wrote:
I wouldent waste $ or thyme on building a small motor. build it big so it dosent have to work hard.remember it's only as fast as your foot alows it to be unless you build a small turd then it just stinks as it squishes up through your toes when you step on it.
bob cook
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: side pods Reply with quote

yes it was the right guy he was great to deal with I will have him bring me a pair in april
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: