Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BHimes - [email protected] - Brenda Himes
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcm454
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: BHimes - [email protected] - Brenda Himes Reply with quote

As their posts state, no returns or refunds. I recently purchased a used turn signal switch from ACME. Before I purchased the switch I asked if it had been tested and they said they tested it and it was in working order. When the part arrived it appeared to be functioning before it was installed. However, once installed on the steering column with the cancelling ring, the switch did not function properly. I contacted the seller about the problem and she stated that they did not have a steering column to test it on and that their ad states no returns or refunds. Please understand that if you deal with this seller that you are assuming all of the risk of the part functioning.... even if they say it has been "tested".
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: BHimes - [email protected] - Brenda Himes Reply with quote

Friendly staff, and great selection of used and new parts. Acme had everything I was looking for in stock and the young gentleman helping me knew exactly where everything was located. Reasonable prices too.

Finally, I must say that you have very dedicated employees who are obviously proud of their jobs. Although it was near closing time on a Friday afternoon, I was offered a personal tour of the facility and greater services Acme provides. As a first time customer I couldn't have been more impressed or felt more welcome.

Thank you,

Raymond
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: BHimes - [email protected] - Brenda Himes Reply with quote

I purchased a used four-vent engine lid to replace my non-vented one. Acme has a good selection of used parts, fair prices, and friendly staff. I always appreciate the extra effort to find the part I need even if it is stored away in hard-to-access places. It's good to have a local supplier of VW parts, and a good one at that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: