Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Let's go racing Florida!!!!
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthewl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Let's go racing Florida!!!! Reply with quote

So the year is almost over and the Christmas partys are going to start!!! So let's spread some Holiday cheer by racing out the year. On December 22 me and some friends will be taking our bugs to Orlando Speed World for their Friday night test-n-tune. This will just be for the fun of it, no prize money or anything like that. But a good time to meet other VW people and run your car. Ever wonder how fast your car is? Well let's find out together, cost is $12 for General admission and $13 more to run your car down the track. Orlando speed world drag strip is located at 19164 East Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida 32820. Track opens at 6p.m.

Very easy too get to from I95 or I4, for more information about the track go to there website
www.raceosw.com

Hope to see alot of VW's it's great Aircooled weathering and a good excuse to dust of the old Volkswagen Very Happy
buguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Let's go racing Florida!!!! Reply with quote

I'm in!
matthewl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Let's go racing Florida!!!! Reply with quote

Very cool buguy there are several people from Aircooled321 club that are coming too, Invite all your VW friends it will be a fun night. Very Happy
buguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: Let's go racing Florida!!!! Reply with quote

I don't really know anyone around here with VW's.
Any of you guys over there have fast cars?
tube57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Let's go racing Florida!!!! Reply with quote

to close to christmas or i would come

57 pro outlaw turbo drag car