Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

356gt3r - [email protected] - Robert
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 356gt3r
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
porsche Doc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: 356gt3r - [email protected] - Robert Reply with quote

Robert Overholser is a real piece of work!
I talk to him December 6 and he told me to send him a check and I did.
I called him today to see if he had received it and he said yes. Then he tells me he emailed me asking another $50 for shipping. I got no such email. So today I tried to pay pal him the $50 bucks and told him I needed them by the end of the week.
Then he proceeded to tell me that "I will just send my check back because this is getting too complicated!"
He's in Virginia and I am in Tennessee I would've had them in a day after shipping. In my view if selling parts on here is too complicated then he shouldn't be selling them on here!
We don't need these kind of pre-Madonna's buyer beware! Mad
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2022073
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: