Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

yellowCOwesty wrote:
Very cool!

I have done the Pigtails and also Needles a number of times on the Harley, that’s some great scenery and perfect for cruising in a bus.

Right on! I agree it’s some great roads for riding. Growing up here it seemed so far away from anything that matters, but as I got older I appreciate it more and more and now the goal is to get out and bus around here as much as I can.
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Chochobeef wrote:
Fantastic! Love the story.

Could be a sticky solenoid on the starter or not getting enough juice if you have stock ignition wiring. I like having a relay to save my ignition switch from having to pump all that current from the battery through the switch, then back to the starter.

The bus started this morning in the garage, but still, this idea has legs and now were planning on trying the wiring relay in the next few days. Thanks!
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

KentPS wrote:
Ahhhhh....
This trip is what I (and I'm sure your whole family) have been waiting for. Lots of effort and coordination was required to get your own bus finished the way you want it. And now you get to enjoy the results of all that work.

That's what it's all about, right?

You know, I feel like I should be handing out cigars to folks. There is nothing like the feeling of a many step project coming to its conclusion. Still, I know there will be setbacks and future services.

Running it around def brings some joy but the miles will also bring out needed services, hopefully ones I can handle, but I believe there is nothing we can’t solve together. I have so much more to learn, its rather humbling...
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Captains Log June 4, 2018. Starter update.

My Dad convinced me to take the starter in and have serviced. I vote that the easiest parts swap yet. I started with removing the ground strap on the battery and a few quick pics of the wiring and off she comes. Now I don’t have any real experience with starters, but this old OG one has a lot of play on the shaft. My plan was to to take it in locally to Dakota Battery and see what they say.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

They said it would take a week to get serviced, I’m OK with that and leave it with them. In the meantime I give Bus Depot a call and see what they have available. They have a Bosch reman and I buy it with some quick shipping so I can use the bus this week. It shows up Monday like they said and it goes right in and after a little wiring and double check, she fires right up. So far so good. I think the part looks real nice and clean in there and I can check that off the list while I may still want to park on a hill for the next few days until I trust it.

If the battery shop repairs my original, I’ll shelf it as a back up and if they can’t I’ll mail it to bus depot as a core.

While I was at it I took a min and closed off the openings on my fan shroud. I was in the mood to shape some wooden blocks to become close off plugs. A little dirty fingerr transfer work and shaping and they tapped in pretty tight, not too tight, I didn’t want to stress the case, but def snug enough to do the job and not fall into the shroud.

That’s about all the services for now, time to throw the fam in to go get some dinner. We toss the dogs in the back and go get some burritos, then cruise over to the park and set out under some trees and eat together. I just cant seem to keep my eyes off the bus and just can’t believe we have her.

She started up consistently and that seems to have been the issue. Were just so stoked to be running around in the bus enjoying each other, I get no protests when I ask if we should take the bus and everybody jumps in right away. We all agree that in hindsight, although were coming up on having her 2 years in August, it didn’t really take all that long to get her functional again...

I drop the family off at the house and take off for a few more hours driving country roads and just enjoying the night air, jammin.

Next is working wipers, and gauges wired. I’ve been putting that off til last and new headlight bulbs.
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

You did not mention replacing the starter bushing?

Starter
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Tcash wrote:
You did not mention replacing the starter bushing?

Starter

Actually, I opted not to replace it, so technically maybe not the easiest parts swap after all.

I understand what the bushing is for truing and supporting the starter shaft and I get that brass will wallow out, I see it on an application at my job. I asked about it and Brian says there tough to get out while the motor is in and neither of us had a proper removal tool. So faced with pulling motor, sourcing a tool or running it, I went with running It with the old bushing. I have to believe with some bushing in place and that if there is some slop in the starter shaft, it would limit the life of the internals. I decided, that with the relatively low cost of the part, I would run it in the face of shortened life of starter and replace it and the bushing the next time the engine drops.

I gotta believe this has been done in the history of type 4s and that although not the proper replacement service, will likely get me through the season. I hope this doesn’t make me a hack artist, or a serial lazy corner cutter, and I’m not recommend skipping the bushing, that’s just how I broke it down in my head, I hope it isn’t serious negative outcome....

Last edited by WildIdea on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Brian says, get these before pitchforks come out. I want to do the right thing for my bus, I’m just leery that I can create a fiasco if replacing the bushing isn’t critical, but I have no frame of reference other than I know I’m good at wrecking stuff.

Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

You almost had me convinced. This bushing is a non maintenance item. If you where lucky it was changed and greased with the last starter install. Or maybe not?

Do you have A 7/16-14 blind tap.
Open the link I provided and take a look at the outlined procedure.

Good luck
Tcash
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Tcash wrote:
You almost had me convinced. This bushing is a non maintenance item. If you where lucky it was changed and greased with the last starter install. Or maybe not?

Do you have A 7/16-14 blind tap.
Open the link I provided and take a look at the outlined procedure.

Good luck
Tcash

I will, Thanks Tcash

I’m admittedly a little nervous about swapping the bushing, but after some more reading and watching some how to videos, I think I can do this! I set my alarm early and I’m gonna try to do the starter bushing for the first time in AM while it’s quiet and I’m rested. Since the starter comes off so quick, why not.
Wish me luck.

Update: bushing replacement went well, I’ll outline what I learned tonight after work, I’m driving her into the shop today.
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

So I had some luck with my starter bushing this morning although it took me two attempts at installing the replacement.

Honestly, I was really on the cusp of blowing it off with my former statements and Tcash reminded me of something my Dad would say about how you can justify anything, so I at least looked at his link and read through it twice before it sunk in, then I searched some random Youtube install vids and those really made me want to go ahead and attempt the bushing replacement. You see, although I couldn't really tell how worn mine was, some of the bushings I saw coming out in others buses where coming out in pieces and even wearing past the bushing and into the case. That is what scared me into trying to learn the service. I know my bus is low miles and all but not low enough to have a good starter still and it would be better to pull the worn bushing out while it was still rather intact.

Another piece of the decision and why I was thinking I wouldn't is two fold, One is I don't want to drive this bus on wintery roads so there is a clear line of driving season and maintenance season and I'm not looking to embark on any serious maintenance services at the onset of the driving season, especially ones that can wait if need be. Two, is that now that I'm driving the bus, it's almost intoxicating and now that I have had that shot in the arm I'm less likely to jeopardize my valuable driving time working on a dreaded broken bolt extraction on a part that didn't really need to come out.

With all things considered, I decided I would go ahead and set the clock for 6AM and pull the stater and investigate some more. I hoke up at 4:30 with the project running through my mind and laying there till 4:45 and just got up and turned off the alarm clock. I started the coffee and stretched out and put some quiet-ish tunes on then to the garage to turn on some lights and jack up the bus.

Long ago, my brother Geno gave me these taps one day when he got some new ones, pretty cool of him, it appears I have the one Tcash recommended.

I channeled my inner Geno and can almost hear him say, "come on man, you can do this" and knowing I can't turn back once the tap goes in, I give it a spin.

So far so good, and you know what? It comes out pretty much like Tcash said. I expected it to be tighter, like a stuck bolt extraction but it wasn't. I'm feeling pretty good at this point and take a quick coffee shot and consider my good luck to this point. Pretty hard to tell how worn out it was with the tap lines in it, but there was def a lot of meat there. In my opinion, it prob could have been fine left alone. Oh well, its' out now.

Tc Note: spray the bushing with penetrating oil before installing the tap.
Thread the tap into the bushing until it is flush with the end of the bush, you can put some tape on the tap do determine how far to thread it in using the new bushing as a guide.This next step is important. Use a hammer and drive the bushing in slightly. All you are doing is breaking it free.

Next was to get the new bushing back in and I set up a stepped socket and extension to be my driver. I taped the bushing on just in case it slipped and happen to fall in my fly wheel.

I went ahead and got it started and she seemed to be going in with tiny little taps from the side of my tack hammer and I get a few pictures to see what I'm doing as its pretty blind when this is happening overhead. I have the axle right in my line of sight.

She's almost in, about 2-3mm to go and then my socked feels stuck to the bushing, which I know right away is a bad sign and use some players to free it. I realize right away my bushing had started to ride up on my socket head and flair to the point where it wouldn't go in anymore. Dang it, It was going so well up to this point. I've learned not to panic though and think I can get another one someplace and then call Brian. He answers as he's already out in his shop working on an engine. He says he has several bushings and I can come grab another. It's still only 6;30 AM and I've already wrecked something, HaHa

Anyway, he gives me a few actually and a bolt to drive the new one in and he said get her done and drive that baby to work, that's the goal and I get back to remove the ruined bushing. Repeating the removal to reveal the wrecked bushing.

Then get the second bushing loaded on my new driver aparatus and she taps right in. The sound pitch changes when she's seated and I'm satisfied I have it installed correctly this time. Whew....

I put some axle grease on the starter shaft and reinstall the starter and situate the wires and my battery ground. A quick shot of the tap and the assortment of tools I used at one point or the other. Bad driver by orange handle pry bar....

You know, I will close with this being over all a success because I got to learn something today about my bus. I know now the bushing up under there is right and I like that feeling better than not knowing. Also, now I know how to do this and will likely be doing it again on this bus, another I buy, or a friends and that's gonna come in handy. Thanks Tcash for pushing me a little and Brian for the lifeline....I was able to drive my daughter to summer band lesson in the bus and just wait for her in the parking lot editing these photos. Then drive her to the shop where Cat could pick her up. That real enjoyment all around.

Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Great write up. I added a note and put it in Tech Tips>Electrical
Tech Tips

Than You
Tcash
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Tcash wrote:
Great write up. I added a note and put it in Tech Tips>Electrical
Tech Tips

Than You
Tcash

Right on, that’s pretty cool, Lord knows I’ve used that list plenty and turn to it often.
Clatter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Way to go the distance and do things right, brother.

That bushing being old and wobbly doesn't just strand you at some inconvenient random time in the too-near-distant future,
It also contributes to early starter motor decline..

So, good on you for doing it right..
A keeper bus is a different animal IMHO.

Time to start considering a starter relay..
Get a big 'ol Ford relay, like in the idiot book,
Not one of those little black plastic boxes, if you can.

That'll make it so your starter outlives you and yours,
And that backup starter stays on the shelf where it belongs.

If John Muir was writing about that relay oh-so-many years ago,
You can bet it's overdue 40+ years later.

Achilles heel, that factory starter wiring..

What’s That Noise?!?
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:
Way to go the distance and do things right, brother.

That bushing being old and wobbly doesn't just strand you at some inconvenient random time in the too-near-distant future,
It also contributes to early starter motor decline..

So, good on you for doing it right..
A keeper bus is a different animal IMHO.

Time to start considering a starter relay..
Get a big 'ol Ford relay, like in the idiot book,
Not one of those little black plastic boxes, if you can.

That'll make it so your starter outlives you and yours,
And that backup starter stays on the shelf where it belongs.

If John Muir was writing about that relay oh-so-many years ago,
You can bet it's overdue 40+ years later.

Achilles heel, that factory starter wiring..

Thanks, a little Clatter approval never hurts!

I know this is all just the beginning as one service lesson morphs into another. The relay sounds important and my ignition switch is janky and I have one in hand to replace it, so onward.

My mechanic knowledge is still infantile but improving. I have hope that eventually I may learn enough to support most of my buses systems. I’m the first to admit I don’t know jack about old cars but love my bus and I want her stone solid so I’m motivated by that. Now that she’s drivable, gremlins are popping up and we’re chasing them down one by one. Things I couldn’t see while she was dormant. Some of my thought process is that I’m still afraid I’m gonna break something important out of ignorance. I’m a little more emboldened everyday the further I get and some of the services, like my front beam refresh, Wink that were out of my league last year are now a blip on my radar.....
Clatter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Oh, and about those wooden blocks you made for your fan shroud...

Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish, but my guess is that you are making sure your heat is off and not creeping up into the cabin on a hot day.

Good idea,
But,
Not a good idea.
here's why:

1. there were tests done by the respected Mr. Raby that showed airflow out these was part of the design.
Apparently, if they are blocked off, turbulence is introduced in the fan housing which reduces cooling airflow to the motor.
best to just leave them open, even if you are not running heater boxes, to protect the engine.
If you want to run some other heater, and eliminate the boxes,
The early aircooled Vanagon has a shroud without these outlets.
Apparently, this feature was designed into the shape of the shroud, and does not compromise cooling air to the engine.

2. Without airflow through the heater boxes, they will get too hot.
If the heaters don't get airflow, they can cook and warp.
Additionally, they will heat-soak, and badly, cooking the heads above.

If your heaters don't seem to be turning off enough/correctly,
Check the control-flap 'chimney' dealies that the heater cables attach to.
There is this little rivet in there that is known to rust through and fail.

Also look closely at the operation of those things - you'll notice that the 'heat off' setting just takes and dumps the heat out the little hats,
It does not stop flow.
The heaters need airflow through them at all times...

What’s That Noise?!?
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:
Oh, and about those wooden blocks you made for your fan shroud...

Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish, but my guess is that you are making sure your heat is off and not creeping up into the cabin on a hot day.

Good idea,
But,
Not a good idea.
here's why:

1. there were tests done by the respected Mr. Raby that showed airflow out these was part of the design.
Apparently, if they are blocked off, turbulence is introduced in the fan housing which reduces cooling airflow to the motor.
best to just leave them open, even if you are not running heater boxes, to protect the engine.
If you want to run some other heater, and eliminate the boxes,
The early aircooled Vanagon has a shroud without these outlets.
Apparently, this feature was designed into the shape of the shroud, and does not compromise cooling air to the engine.

Thanks for the feedback.

I’m not running my heater boxes, so I was attempting to close off the area to try and get more air to pass my heads, but if I’m defeating the purpose, I can remove them.
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Still working on the starting system. You see, we’ve been driving the bus around town for little dinner dates and quick runs around town for test drives. There has been a little issue showing up in the ignition where when I twist the key the bus starts but the starter won’t stop cranking even with the key turned off and pulled out of the ignition. I’ve had to run around back and twist off the ground on the battery. Happened once to me, then to Brian and then once again yesterday. So Brian gave me a new old stock ignition switch (is there anything this guy doesn’t have on hand?) and being I got home from work early, I set out to get it swapped while there was daylight to work in.

I accessed this pic from my gallery to show the state of my steering column when I bought the bus in 2016.

One day Kevin had some over to help with with things and he put it all together in a few min while I was doing something else and not watching Confused While I was doing something else....at the time we just wanted to be able to steer it around the garage etc.

I had no idea how this area worked accept he showed me the wiring has some nice idiot proof connection blocks for the year which he’s a fan of. Me too.

Motivated by not wanting to burn up my new starter, which I may already have, I started reading my Bentley and getting the column pulled apart. Guess what? This really looked dirty and needed detailed.

At this point I’m not sure if I’m missing spacers or anything and think it would be a miracle if we actually had all the pieces from a removal that took place 20 years ago and sat in a plastic tray since 1995. We can only guess as to why it was disssasembled, maybe the reason I’m taking it apart, or the wiper fluid connection, I’ll never know....

Right away I see the ignition switch is dicolored and when I pop it out it looks real bad. Stained...

You know, I try to be as honest and as transparent as I can be here and I’m not afraid to admit my mistakes. I’m thinking it may have come from me shooting this stuff called Houdini I got from the lock shop one day. Works great in the door locks, but I know I shot some in the starter key slot, not knowing it could drain all over my ignition switch. I don’t know really, but I know I was shooting that stuff all over, still do as it’s good stuff, but I won’t be putting any in there anymore knowing there is a sensitive module setting just beneath.

A few comparisons of old and new.

I detailed the parts as best I could and repacked the column bearing, just enough to hopefully not have it leaking all over when it gets hot in the sun and started putting it all back together. A little dressing up the wire contact ends while I’m at it.

Goes back OK but I’m learning all about how the steering lock works and that I can twist my tire to get it spin and how the hi/low beams operate and whatnot. I soon realize the gap in the wheel itself and the housing need to be set right. Guess what, when I get my wheel set, I loosen the console set screw and bring it up the the proper gap and a toot from the horn startles me. Cool! I havn’t had a horn yet. Was there all along.

With the ground back on the battery a test twist reports a proper engine start and all blinkers, high low beam and horn. Wiper system to come in future, but now I know this area and what’s inside for that.

My daughter jumps in and we test drive her to the quick mart and on the way, on a long level stretch, I pull over and reset the wheel so it is orientated with the crossbeam at 3-9 o’clock. I think if I’m to get that perfect I will be needing a new steering dampener, but it’s only a few degrees off and just about an inch of play but doesn’t have that nice bounce back a new dampener gives. Split taught me how a new dampener feels.

So, I’m hoping this will do the trick and I won’t get these phantom endless cranking starts. Relay is to come....
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

If it sticks again.
How to fix a sticky starter FAQ

The pinion lever or pinion gear may be sticking.
WildIdea
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

Ok, so I was thinking my starter woes were pretty much behind me, but oh no Sad

Actually, the day started out pretty good and ended even better IMO, but this is how it broke down. I needed to get to the shop and start the sprinkler system. I have a leaky pipe on the back flow preventer so until my bud can make it by to repair, I throw the switch manually and when done I turn off the water supply. While the system was running G man and I went to a FLAPS for some supply. I needed some wheel bearing grease and some front headlights. they had a pair but the boxes had been shipping taped closed, I asked if they had been returned and guy said NO that sometimes the packaging pops open from weak glue and they tape them. I bought the story and headed home.

You see, I have one headlight out on low but both hi beams come on. I figured it was the bulb. I went to put them in quick and check that off and realize that the bulbs are flipping different. Oh, I was mad Evil or Very Mad I wasn't on the mood to go back into town and deal with that, but I jumped in the car and went back over the hill and through the woods to get them swapped. Caught in a lie, the guy quickly refunded my money and I picked up a factory sealed matched set from a store down the road. So back at the house I get them installed in the bus and guess what, nothing has changed.......But low and behold, I bump the wiper lever and the wiper motor starts up.

Let me back up, you see, when I was first going to Brian's for some fun test drives before he delivered the engine, I had bumped the wiper lever with my knee and a pop went off and that was that. I knew the system needed work so I didn't think much about it. Until today when I'm poking around trying to see what wire is lose to my from light, I check all my fuses and go ahead and replace the one that popped that day. You know, all I can think is that while cleaning and replacing the ignition switch and dolling up that component, I must have helped the situation and made for a proper electrical wiper motor connection. I pretty much bail on the headlight issue and start looking at the wipers.

When I was painting the dash with the windscreen out I had eventually popped off the wiper arms and stored them safely. a gasket had crumbled and I've been afraid of any rain water getting in the body hole just above my electronics, but now I know I don't have to remove the motor or anything so I get out some gaskets and locate my plastic covers and bolt up the wipers. I'm so stoked to have those going you can't believe. I was dreading it really. I lucked out.

Anyway, that wasn't really the reason I was out in the garage today. the starter was still hit and miss and when she ground the last time I tried to start, I decided to pull that reman and get my original locally rebuilt starter on. I suspected it was toasted after the few times it wouldn't shut off....

My suspicions were instantly confirmed when I pulled this wreck out of the bus. Not only was it falling apart but it had an odor of burnt electronics. Bummer. Brian warned me about these being junk and now I know I guess. It was missing a plastic seal that is apparently a ground up pile of dust. I mean I couldn't find it but there was some oily dust on my rag when I wipped out the area so I'm assuming it is some of that.

I break out the original starter that was serviced locally and put them side by side. I'm thinking these guys did a better job, or at least I'm hoping so. Looks like there is no Santa Clause in cheap aftermarket bus parts. Who knows, I could have done something wrong that wrecked it...

I get the new piece installed and she's starting up cleanly and with the new ignition switch well see if thats the end of the story for now. I won't be trusting this for some time to come but i'm sure getting an education here. I roll the bus out to get a better look of her with her new wipers and then start her up to drive her back in for the night. Battery tender on until I can get some drive time in the coming days. Thanks for the feedback.

ToolBox
Samba Member

Location: Detroit, where they don't jack parts off my ride in the parking lot of the 7-11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Hell In A Bucket! WildIdea's 1977 Sage Green Westy Reply with quote

WildIdea wrote:
Relay is to come....

I am using a Bosch/Tyco 75amp relay to trigger the solenoid. Might be a band aid but it will keep the high current off the ignition switch and is easily bypassed if it ever fails in my lifetime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 33

Jump to: