Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

What Tire Pressure are you Running When Towing your Buggy?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: What Tire Pressure are you Running When Towing your Buggy? Reply with quote

Sorry if I offended anyone, that was not the intent.

It's all perspective I guess, living in a remote location here our household puts on about 180,000 km each year between work and personal travel. Just recently someone here that had built a top dollar Suby powered Buggy made a post to the effect he had put on 3000 miles since the Buggy was finished in 2014 if I recall correctly. Ya, better keep those tires out of the sun if you want them to last!

Jay Leno has a nice buggy too. It's all good.
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: What Tire Pressure are you Running When Towing your Buggy? Reply with quote

As a side note about tire age, The West Virginia Legislature has entered a Bill about Tire age. In WV, an annual Motor Vehicle Inspection is required for any WV registered vehicle that drives upon a road.

The new Bill would require the inspection stations to date the tires on a vehicle and if over 5 years old, fail the vehicle until new(er) tires are installed.

I am having a hard time getting my arms around that Bill.

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: What Tire Pressure are you Running When Towing your Buggy? Reply with quote

Oh Wow! Someone in politics has a buddy in the tire business!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: