Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Albertduarte911 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Albertduarte911
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 26, 2024
nicolass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

After pay $202 on 15 december 2017 for a oilcanister i did never recieved it.
He dont answer my email
So beware for this seller

The ad i bought from him is 2121949 is still on Samba.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ad link
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2121949

I emailed him about this issue
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Albertduarte911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

The part somehow got lost in customs and a second one was sent and received.
Concept1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I paid $235 for a 356 linkage that was never received. I contacted Albert and he said he would replace it. I've yet to receive that one either.

No tracking numbers for either package, and now no replies to my emails.
Albertduarte911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I didn't receive any emails. I'll double check with the post office on the that linkage. I've been having alot of problems with international shipments. I'll provide a refund if needed. I'm here to resolve this issue.
dennis 356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I hoped it would never come to this (for $35) but it did and here it goes:

I bought a pair of Solex P II-4 carb vent tubes from Albert and on reception, they showed to be pure junk with wrong diameter as well, despite explicit measument specifications in our prior conversation.
Besides the wrong diameter, they were also pretty battered and completely unsusable, something that Albert also admitted and apologised for after my complaint email.
Albert is also since a week ago promising a refund, three times over now, but it just stayed by promises and excuses....SO BEWARE OF THIS SELLER and DO NOT TRUST HIM WHAT EVER HE PROMISES as the next time it could be much more serious than $35 !!!

And its not Albert didnīt receive a fair warning in good time for what option he leaves me should he break up on the agreed refund promis a week ago and many times over after that, but it just remained being empty promises and I canīt for the world not fathom how come $35 is dearer to him than his own reputation, geee increadible !!!???

Dennis

Last edited by dennis 356 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Albertduarte911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

dennis 356 wrote:
I hoped it would never come to this (for $35) but it did and here it goes:

I bought a pair of Solex P II-4 carb vent tubes from Albert and on reception, they showed to be pure junk with wrong diameter as well, despite explicit measument specifications in our prior conversation.
Besides the wrong diameter, they were also pretty battered and completely unsusable, something that Albert also admitted and apologised for after my complaint email.
Albert is also since a week ago promising a refund, three times over now, but it just stayed by promises and excuses....SO BEWARE OF THIS SELLER and DO NOT TRUST HIM WHAT EVER HE PROMISES as the next time it could be much more serious than $35 !!!

And its not Albert didnīt receive a fair warning in good time for what option he leaves me should he break up on the agreed refund promis a week ago and many times over after that, but it just remained by empty promises and I canīt for the world not fathom how come $35 is dearer to him than his own reputation, geee increadible !!!???

Dennis

Just sent the refund now. I couldn't do it through the mobile app on PayPal. Was finally able to get to my desktop. I apologise for the delay in getting you this refund. But it should be in your account.
dennis 356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Albert, received the refund, finally, although probably only because the negative feedback I gave you here, but for all the time I spent on fixing this and if I were a lawyer, I would have charged you at least 2000 dollars !!!

Also, if you had refunded me already over a week ago as agreed, instead of empty promises, excuses and BS-ing me all the time, it would never had to go as far as to this.....actually very simple to figure out.....

Dennis
octavionegroponte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here we go.....bought some backing plates from him and have been promised a tracking number a couple of times now with no results. Told me they were shipped but I now have my doubts. Sounds like he's giving me the same treatment as everyone else. Wish I'd seen this thread before sending him money. Same story on several Pelican threads. He is banned from that site for the same thing.
Albertduarte911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

octavionegroponte wrote:
Here we go.....bought some backing plates from him and have been promised a tracking number a couple of times now with no results. Told me they were shipped but I now have my doubts. Sounds like he's giving me the same treatment as everyone else. Wish I'd seen this thread before sending him money. Same story on several Pelican threads. He is banned from that site for the same thing.

What's this about? We just spoke a few hours ago. You will get a tracking number in the morning like I told you in the text. If you want a refund I can do that just send the backing plates back when you receive them.
Albertduarte911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

octavionegroponte wrote:

I just sent you a refund. Please send back the backing plates when you receive them or the dispute will be reopened. Thanks and I apologise it didn't work out.
octavionegroponte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Refund received. I will PayPal you back the money if they show up.
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a Porsche 356 Oil Canister from Albert. Ad id: 2121289 (ad is still up) https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2121289
Quote from ad " I have a very nice oil canister. It's in great shape with the original sticker on it ". Canister was shipped in a mailing bag, which is not great. Inside I found a different oil canister then what was pictured or described in ad. Not silver, different can profile/design on bottom, blue, no decals. Dark stuff in photo is oil.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I will not buy from Albert again, because his ad was deceptive, not a mistake. If you do buy from him, make sure you ask if you're getting what is photographed in the ad. Albert, it would be better if you said you have a variety of oil canisters for sale, and that photo is for description only. Or better yet, list each one individually.
Full disclosure: I will not be requesting a refund, because I'm in a time pinch and need this item now. It will have to do. I do not know if he would refund or not, I did not ask.

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Albertduarte911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Albertduarte911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

The one pictured in the ad I was unable to find. It was my error for not updating the ad. If you have more time I may be able to locate it or exchange the one I sent you for a silver with black top. Again it was my fault and any way to resolve this would be gladly done including a full refund if needed.
Thanks
Al
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: